Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Perfect Apple Music Illusion

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

No that's not what 3D touch is, it's measuring the amount of force you touch your phone with, whether it be a light touch or firm prod it'll show different things. Apple phones have had the "hold down for a bit for more options" for forever as well, that's how we move apps around, highlight and copy text, save pictures, etc

So 3D touch is just stupid because you could just press for a long time. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

A lot of third-party developers haven't tapped tapped into the potential of it yet so right now it's just kind of a lame duck with there not being very may uses in the native OS of the phone. So take that information how you want.

Spoiler

i hate androids and i've had about three of them, each one of them the software kept crashing on me 

tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

I just want a gif for the single cover tbh :neyde:

Imagine if it was a digital image that changes when you move the screen. You know like those pictures where it's a girl and you tilt it and it's a scary skull thing?

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

Incorrect. You don't press longer, you press harder. 

Press lightly and it reveals the content (peek). Press harder and it takes you into the content (pop).

There are a few other implementations also of 3D Touch. It'a really not the same, you should give it a try. But I assume you're allergic to Apples :reductive:

Not allergic but I don't want to feed that company. That phone isnt worth 700$

tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No. You really need to educate yourself. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

A lot of third-party developers haven't tapped tapped into the potential of it yet so right now it's just kind of a lame duck with there not being very may uses in the native OS of the phone. So take that information how you want.

Hide contents

i hate androids and i've had about three of them, each one of them the software kept crashing on me 

I have never had a problem with an android with its software, and I've had many. Now I can't install Instagram on my old iPhone 4, I can on my old android 2,3 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, tomdsgn said:

No. You really need to educate yourself. 

I don't need to educate myself, You don't know how much I know about phones and tech. 

joannesrats

I have never had a problem with an android with its software, and I've had many. Now I can't install Instagram on my old iPhone 4, I can on my old android 2,3 

That's also because instagram doesn't push for as many updates to android OS's, and the base of the OS stays more consistent. In my experience android uses a lot more of the phones resources and it's too clunky. 

tomdsgn
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't need to educate myself, You don't know how much I know about phones and tech. 

Well I know that you haven't got a clue about 3D Touch and you're being very ignorant about it, and that's all I need to know right now tbh. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Well I know that you haven't got a clue about 3D Touch and you're being very ignorant about it, and that's all I need to know right now tbh. 

Cause I couldn't care less about Apple and their robbaries! Bye!

tomdsgn

Cause I couldn't care less about Apple and their robbaries! Bye!

:reductive:

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, tomdsgn said:

:whitney:

Oh look how great you are being rude on a forum where nobody know who you are... lmao 

Himeros26
18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

The function is the same, pressing for a long time on the screen to open a menu or another function. Android's had this for ever. 

We had that too

But 3D touch detects the amount of pressure your finger is puttinng on the screen and different amounts of pressure can do different things

Archived