đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Turning my friends and family into Gaga's stans

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

Hello guys! Let me introduce myself. My name is Norbert , I am a 22-year-old university student and I come from Poland which is quite a nice country near Germany haha :P Jokes aside, I've been Gaga's biggest and most dedicated fan ever since I was shown the video for Telephone. Believe me or not, I hadn't heard of Stephanie G before ,even though she was massive and ubiquituous back then. I instantly fell in love with her tunes as well as dark image she presented. She is the person I really look up to. She has helped me become more tolerant, accepting and sure of myself. If it were not for her, I would not be as strong and happy with myself as I am now. The moment I became rooting for her, I bought all of her albums back in 2010 which were The Fame and The Fame Monster. I could still recall listening to them non stop. I would play her music so often  that even my grandparents would hum Alejandro to themselves :DI don't think that Lady Gaga is associated with the gay community that much in Poland, part of the reason being Polish people do not speak English that well , secondly  they do not follow her actions on a daily basis. There was a huge adulation  for Gaga back in 2010-11, The Fame Monster was announced one of the best selling albums in  2010 , it has sold more than 100 k up to now , which is quite a feat considering the fact that many times Polish singers fail to achieve such success in their home country. (They are around 40 million Poles ) . Alejandro still remains her biggest hit to date having spent 5 weeks on top of the charts. These days I hear a lot of Poker Face, The Edge Of Glory, Bad Romance and Just Dance on the radio.

A couple of days ago a friend of mine came to pay me a visit in my hometown. I promised to help her with English as she was going to take a retake exam and I thought it would be nice to translate some songs. Of course I wanted her to get a better perspective of Gaga's discography. Not only was she translating the songs, but I also told her all the possible references Gaga had used in her works. I had known that she liked some of her tracks before but I did not expect her to know the tunes like "Eh Eh" or "Marry the Night" :D I was really pleased to turn her into a stan , she was deeply infatuated with the "DWUW" song and today she called me to say she was considering purchasing Gaga's album and she asked me which one I would recommend. I replied  that it was hard for me to pick my favorite one so I implied that she bought all of them and it wasn't long before she agreed it was a good idea :D So now she is going to  fork out on Gaga and I feel extremely proud as a stan to say  I am converting others into her fans :) The same female friend told me that Gaga was the most interesting pop act she had seen in awhile. She regards her as talented, innovative and she was extolling her achievements in every possible way ,which made my heart beat faster :D

My younger brothers aged 13 and 17  also enjoy  listening  to Gaga's songs and they are instantly told about her new tracks , I make sure of that :D We watched AHS season 5 together and they were quite impressed by Gaga's role and they loved her acting. Yesterday I recommended to one of my friends that she watched AHS 5 and  she hit me up after seeing the first episode admitting to loving the countess' mysterious persona.

When Born This Way and ARTPOP came out in stores, I made it a point of buying at least 3-4 copies of them so I could use them as birthday gifts :D I like to joke that if someone wants to find the right  way to my heart, Gaga is this way :DSo I got my exes into Gaga and I will continue to convey the Born This Way message to non-believers and non-stans haha :DMy grandma used to hate and talk **** about Gaga because of her bizarre outfits and provocative stage presence  ( She only liked Adele :D)  but after 6 years of my relentless endeavors to prevail upon her she has finally warmed up to Gaga. I showed her the latest Gaga's pictures and she was in love with her demure and toned down fashion. My granny thinks she is an a bomb shell :D

I created this topic in order to find out whether you guys have similar stories to share and how effective your endeavors to turn a hater /non-stan into a fan have been :)

DiscoStyx

So proud of you. :diane:

Reminds me of @Lippoutou :hor:

PS: your English was very good, don't worry :hug:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Fernster7

Wow, you are such a dedicated fan, congratulations.:hug:

I turned my little sister into a stan and some of my family members stopped haying her and now they appreciate her talent because I showed them what Gaga is really capable of.

Hope you have a great time on this site. :D

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

7 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

P.S. Sorry for any possible language mistakes. I am not a native speaker of English so if any mistake crops up, just turn a blind eye and pardon me haha :D

This is basically you

3c6a5512958534bcbb69be524cf6aa3d.jpg

BloodyJudas
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

So proud of you. I wonder how you'll promote Perfect Illusion. :excited2:

britneyclaps.gif

I already have a plan. I will promote it on facebook, I will post a notification and a linkthat the new Gaga's song is out and , I will snapchat the song , play the song in the car while driving :D And I will tell my closest friends to promote it :D

Morphine Prince

"P.S. Sorry for any possible language mistakes. I am not a native speaker of English so if any mistake crops up, just turn a blind eye and pardon me haha "

Umm your English is perfect! Your grammar is better than a lot of native English speakers :rip:

You should see the way some Americans type on the Internet lmao. Embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I've been Gaga's biggest and most dedicated fan ever.

Stephanie G.

Get your **** together flop fan, it's STEFANI

Kidding obviously, what an amazing name is Norbert anyway! 

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, BloodyJudas said:

I already have a plan. I will promote it on facebook, I will post a notification and a linkthat the new Gaga's song is out and , I will snapchat the song , play the song in the car while driving :D And I will tell my closest friends to promote it :D

I did the same with the announcement. My Instagram, Snapchat, and WhatsApp were all Perfect Illusion-related. Including, I sent the announcement to the class group, and changed the picture of the group too! :giveup:

We should unite together :excited2:

KUjNQJ.gif

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

"P.S. Sorry for any possible language mistakes. I am not a native speaker of English so if any mistake crops up, just turn a blind eye and pardon me haha "

Umm your English is perfect! Your grammar is better than a lot of native English speakers :rip:

You should see the way some Americans type on the Internet lmao. Embarrassing. 

Thank you so much :) I study English at university and the English language has always been a passion of mine , that's why your comment has made my day :)

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I did the same with the announcement. My Instagram, Snapchat, and WhatsApp were all Perfect Illusion-related. Including, I sent the announcement to the class group, and changed the picture of the group too! :giveup:

We should unite together :excited2:

KUjNQJ.gif

Only by teaming up can we make" Perfect Illusion" a real stan experience :D

Archived