Jump to content
other

Daddy Harris strips to his briefs.


Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

For all you thirsty bottoms...

That D tho. :hor:

 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

How could Taylor possibly turn him down??? His body is fire!!! Maybe it was all about the size :P

P.S. He's hot as hell :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

choke me with the cable cord and put me on a leash and lock me in a kennel woof woof I'm a dog woof woof meow 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Take Calvin, take him far, I don't need it.

I am more interested with that chub beside him. :gaycat:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...