Another FAKE leakage

DAVID VOGUER

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAVID VOGUER
Just now, Tommi said:

It could be some monster messing around, trying to "make it real" by deleting it ;) 

But it got deleted from my vacaroo too, even tho some can still get the link on mobile devices

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

antpats2
Just now, TheLucifer said:

But it got deleted from my vacaroo too, even tho some can still get the link on mobile devices

no, theyre talking about my link. Yours are gone but i noticed there's a delete button hmm :giggle: 

Post my link in the OP and lets see if that gets deleted 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1n75uOLCJl9

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

anyway it sound more like a commercial than a normal song

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, antpats2 said:

no, theyre talking about my link. Yours are gone but i noticed there's a delete button hmm :giggle: 

Post my link in the OP and lets see if that gets deleted 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1n75uOLCJl9

I just did

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Artem Chukanov

Hey guys. I am new here, but I was following news on GGD for quite a long time. It sounds more like a commercial of Google Play in Russia. A song called Rainbow Man by Busy P. I mean the beat sounds very similar to that one: 

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Artem Chukanov said:

Hey guys. I am new here, but I was following news on GGD for quite a long time. It sounds more like a commercial of Google Play in Russia. A song called Rainbow Man by Busy P. I mean the beat sounds very similar to that one: 

I love that the newest monsters come here to expose "leaks" and to track down gaga. It sounds pretty much this

Archived