• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SLAYing

Who says YOU CAN'T HYPE THE SINGLE by being at the beach ... :icega:

14067484_1745672082361833_13771789287102

Instagram : saurabh_slays

told you it was too early to announce :classy:

but seriously tho, it's just that gaga's being too quite nowadays, i guess she learned from her past mistakes

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I think Team Gaga is going for a completely different approach this time around, similar to how things were kept so hush-hush leading up to Adele dropping Hello and then the whole world went batshit crazy and it got a gazillion views in the first week. 

I'm thinking something sort of similar is gonna happen w/ Gaga's new single. 

We can only hope hehe :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Schizophonic

i just say: tik tik boom

would love to have some hype and snipps and pics and stuff... but i think its better strategie not to.

SMILE2NE1

Just give everyone the damn song when it's ready to be released in full. If it's a good song, it'll stand on it's own two feet - Gaga has a big enough base for it to succeed if it is indeed good quality. No hyping necessary. 

display name

I just wanted the single cover with the announcement, but it's possible that she's being so quiet because the single might not be coming until late September. Maybe she'll put out more in the coming weeks.

Then again, she could just try to let the song speak for itself, so maybe we shouldn't expect more until the song's out.

Lucas

I'm not hyped at all :( I hope I will get some hype if she starts to talk more about it but so far I don't even feel like she has a single comming :/

River

So the fans kinda forced her to announce something and she did.

and now the fans complains that she announced it too early and there's no promo:saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bloody Matt
10 minutes ago, River said:

So the fans kinda forced her to announce something and she did.

and now the fans complains that she announced it too early and there's no promo:saladga:

Obviously. It's in this fanbase's physiology💁🏻

boneknuckleskin

We could theoretically have Perfect Illusion as soon as 18 hours and 33 minutes from right now. :diane:

Archived