question

Where were you when PI was announced?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicogly

I was in my english class. A friend wouldnt stop calling me so I stepped outside when he diaclosed the news. I SCREAMED!!!!! I was so excited because i thiught she had surprise released it, but then I saw it was just the announcement. Still exciting tho!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

NewUsername

I have the best story! about it, but I don't have the time to type it now.

I will do it SOON :sis:

Duella Dvil
16 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

I have the best story! about it, but I don't have the time to type it now.

I will do it SOON :sis:

PerchT

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I was waking up in the morning and my phone was by my side and started to vibrate, when I saw it was Gaga's instagram notifications. I started to shake in excitement when I was refreshing her ig page and the pictures loaded.

When the first one was posted I thought it was going to be another post related to politics, but then the others came :laughga: 

It was truly awesome:giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Schizophonic

i was online here because we were pretty sure something was in the bushes after the z100 mess....

at first i only saw pic one and then refreshed and got excited AF

I was at my friend's house and when I saw the announcement I screamed & fell on the floor. I woke his dad up, oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

sillynate

I usually wake up around 7, check my social media, then go back to sleep and awake again around 9. But that day, I woke up and it was the first thing I saw on Facebook :excited2: I was so shook, I couldn't go back to sleep :sis:

I texted my mom and she said, "it's about time!"

We don't live together, but I'm gonna tell her to make a spotify account and stream tf out of PI and LG5 to give gags that promo :queenga:

Decodekid

my mom picked me up from school, i was checking my phone and i saw a notification sent by my brother, so i opened it, and i see the ig photos on the screen shoot, i couldn't stop smiling till i got home. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

CaliLilMonster

I woke up, checked up on anything new here. I saw the announcement news and I screamed. I snap chatted my friends screaming. And now I'm just sitting here waiting for it to be released.

fc7y1Ro.gif

TropicOfCANCER

i was in bed and casually went to GGD to see if this bish decided to announce anything (not that i had a hunch, i just low-key thought she'd be announcing something in august) and i remember i saw a bunch of threads that "perfect illusion" and i immediately thought it was going to be another one of those fake BMI registered songs, but sure enough it was not. i think i said "oh yay!" to my boyfriend lol

BloodyJudas

I was just driving my car to drop in on my best friend and I had to stop it in front of the red light and I wanted to change the song on my cell phone and then I read I had 2 notifications on facebook from gagadaily (obviously :P ) and since you guys told me to follow you on facebook as you would only reveal  some important stuff , I started to follow you and I had a feeling something big was coming, I swiftly went into my facebook and then I saw " Lady Gaga announces Perfect Illusion as her next single-September". I literally burst out shouting at the top of my lungs :D I was smiling from ear to ear, I was dancing in my seat , speeding up like crazy ,breaking every possible road regulation :sweat:and I could not believe it !!! After 3 years of the  drought, the queen of pop comes to soothe me and fill the void in my ARTPOP heart :D

The moment I came into my friend's house, I broke the  news to her (as she is also a Gaga's fan) and we even snapchatted the fact that Gaga was eleasing a new single :D

Morphine Prince

I woke up 20 minutes after it was announced. My Gaga senses were tingling. I opened Instagram and BAM! I see the post. I was SHOOK. 

BeautyisaLie

I was at the bus going back home after work, and checked GGD because of the z100 thread i read that morning that seemed suspicious, and then I saw it and got a hard time trying to hide all my feelings from the strangers around me

tumblr_inline_o2nleamVfa1u1awdd_500.gif

19 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I walked away from my computer for the first time in 3 years just for an hour and I found out when I came back that she announced it in the minuscule time slot that I wasn't online :saladga:

Then I think you should.....walk away.....AGAIN :stalkga:

It's dark but just a game

Archived