Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga next in line for the Vanguard award?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

I personally think so, I feel like she's the obvious next Vanguard recipient because she has one of the most iconic pop videos of this century so far (Bad Romance) and her videography just gets better and better, not to mention she's still a massive selling artist and the LG5 era is set to deliver let's be honest. Plus her critical acclaim since 2014 has SHOT through the roof for her vocals and musicianship.

But what do you guys think?

Also if she receives the award do you think we'll get a 15 minute performance?

Versace

Yea tbh, I see her being next in line, since 2017 is gonna be year of LG5 

Cause all the other main girls have it, who are they gonna award it to, Selena or Demi ? 

I honestly think it depends on how well LG5 does.

I think one of the many reasons why Rih got it this year was because of how she managed to get a variety of #1 hits from an album that was delayed one year and was slated to flop.

Yuuri

Nope. Beyoncè will get it three more times, plus most of us don't want her to go to the VMAs anymore, only real reason for her going this year was PI.

Harry

If LG5 is a success then I believe she'll take it. However if Katy outdoes her again I have a feeling she might get it too.

There are many artists with good videographies that deserve it but simply aren't big enough to pull in ratings. Katy and Gaga are the only two I can think of right now that really make sense.

DAVID VOGUER

It will happen in a few years, if she doesn't quit music till then. 

thats-none-of-my-business-14.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

iAdrian97

If lg5 does great she could get it but I picture mtv picking some stupid rap artist like future or some bullhsit like that. It's mtv after all. 

Archived