đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
Just now, Nicogly said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I've been educated on the snake. It was probably harmed, I get it. My initial comment was ignorant.

MonsterOfSpain

Even Britney regrets it herself

"It's insane! Why did I do that?" the mother-of-two told E! News while promoting her upcoming new single, Make Me.

And when asked if she would ever dance with a snake again, her reply was straight to the point. "Hell, no!" Britney laughed. "It's so dumb. No! Never!"

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11651518

MelbHawker

Like all these randoms would be okay with letting a python wrap itself around their necks :toofunny:

Nicogly
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

Okay, I've been educated on the snake. It was probably harmed, I get it. My initial comment was ignorant.

hey! kuddos for recognizing that! I do agree that any type of animal torture is wrong and in-dignifying. Oh well, your opinion is valuable anyways :D

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Born To Slay
13 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

hey! kuddos for recognizing that! I do agree that any type of animal torture is wrong and in-dignifying. Oh well, your opinion is valuable anyways :D

I've protested circuses before, so I was aware abuse happened in animal entertainment but I didn't think they'd drug a snake. I wonder Britney even knows.

ThatAsianGuy

How could all my faves hate the meat dress? Zara is too much and annoying af and the EW part is unnecessary oh well who even cares she's irrelevant after all.:madge: But slay at Nathan I kinda sense his a Closeted little monster from the beginning:whitney:

zaras overreaction  i wanna slap her
not bcs she said she wouldnt wear meat but the way she said it 

imma cut a bitch

Whispering
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

And I suppose paying a hit man isn't that bad because you didn't personally pull the trigger

Do you use a cell phone, laptop, any type of computer? Do you avoid eating chocolate? Do you only buy clothes and athletic shoes that are made in developed countries for fair wages? Have you researched all the hygiene products that you use? 

13VictorC

This YouTube comment:

meat dress is more iconic than brenty's snake. When I went to the zoo I also had a snake on my shoulders. so... bye basic bitches.

:toofunny:

Born To Slay
28 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Do you use a cell phone, laptop, any type of computer? Do you avoid eating chocolate? Do you only buy clothes and athletic shoes that are made in developed countries for fair wages? Have you researched all the hygiene products that you use? 

There's a huge difference between sweatshops and factory farming. Sweatshops, as tragic as they are, are better then the other stuff those people would be doing otherwise. Those people would be there with or without the sweatshop. Factory farmers bring animals into the world just to torture them, they wouldn't be here otherwise. 

Whispering
29 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

There's a huge difference between sweatshops and factory farming. Sweatshops, as tragic as they are, are better then the other stuff those people would be doing otherwise. Those people would be there with or without the sweatshop. Factory farmers bring animals into the world just to torture them, they wouldn't be here otherwise. 

Keep telling yourself that child labor (some as young as six or seven years old) under horrific and dangerous conditions is okay because you want to own electronics or wear name brands. Without the sweatshops, these children wouldn't be living in the factory six days a week, being away from their families and never having a chance to go to school or have a childhood. Without the industrial mines, children wouldn't be exposing themselves to particles that can lead to lung-related illnesses and wouldn't be working for 10 to 24 hours straight. 

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Keep telling yourself that child labor (some as young as six or seven years old) under horrific and dangerous conditions is okay because you want to own electronics or wear name brands. Without the sweatshops, these children wouldn't be living in the factory six days a week, being away from their families and never having a chance to go to school or have a childhood. Without the industrial mines, children wouldn't be exposing themselves to particles that can lead to lung-related illnesses and wouldn't be working for 10 to 24 hours straight. 

What would they be doing then? 

Archived