💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I was rooting for Zara Larsson.

Never streaming your songs again!

(joking) 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

The meat dress was more controversial than cool tho. I remember looking on TV and not thinking it was actually meet. I thought it was just pieces of pink fabric.

:toofunny:

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

We ain't dying before the animal killers lol, vegan is is the future

I'm not a vegan myself, but it's clear that vegan is the future and people in the future will see people who eat meat as freaks :derpga:

ApplauseftAdele
24 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

why do people hate the meat dress i thought it was cool? :( 

they dont hate it, i personally would rather wear the python simply bc the meat dress is kinda gross but i rate teh meat tress above the python

DrewStevens
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Well, if Brit really drugged her Python then that's wrong. That said, still way less animal abuse then the meat dress. 

Of course, but the use of animals for this kind of performances is no way better than a circus, also it serves no purpose but entertainment unlike meat.

Born To Slay
Just now, Poissonche said:

I'm not a vegan myself, but it's clear that vegan is the future and people in the future will see people who eat meat as freaks 

I think they'll be looked at in the same way we look back at other oppressive regimes. Which is totally deserved imo, they're responsible for an industry that kills 60 billion animals per year, more times then not, in the cruelest ways possible. 

ReidOne
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

I mean who knows, it's not like pythons move a lot :laughga:

They don't drug them to the point they can't move.

(Disclaimer: I've told this story here before, but I'll tell it again haha)

As luck would have it, when Britney gave that iconic snake performance I was in college and my boyfriend (who lived with me) had a pet python! It was young (just a little over a year old). But it loved me and was actually very sweet. 

We were so close that I even got him out one night while drinking and danced around the living room to "Slave 4 U" and he didn't mind at all. We were spinning, dropping, curling, shaking, and he was eating it up. And no drugs. He just didn't mind, lol. He knew me, we were friends, and he expected this of me, tbh.

Point is, I know them to be lovely and tolerant creatures, without drugs. 

BUT, it was a very young one. An adult one, like Britney had, would definitely need to be drugged for a performance like this. No way MTV's insurance agency would let this performance happen otherwise. Just my guess, anyway... But to your point, @DrewStevens, it probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty docile if they are used to this. I'm sure it was humane.  

Born To Slay
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Of course, but the use of animals for this kind of performances is no way better than a circus, also it serves no purpose but entertainment unlike meat.

I agree that Britney shouldn't have used animals in her performance, I'd like to believe the snake wasn't drugged but I guess we will never know. 

In our modern era, meat is no more necessary then a circus tho lbr. With veganism reaching new levels of affordability and availability, there's no excuse in many parts of the world (including America) too choose animal products. 

Shipper

Well, Gaga makes me hungry with that meat because I love a good sirloin cut beef mmmmh seasoned with Gaga's sweat and VMA win. :v: 

The other I want as a pet under my bed because it's the perfect habitat for snakes. :awesome:

I would rather wear the snake though than the meat. As for which one made more impact, probably the snake way back then because MTV was such a big deal then and the meat dress is more recognizable for many younger people now. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ReidOne
Just now, Shipper said:

The other I want as a pet under my bed because it's the perfect habitat for snakes. :awesome:

tumblr_inline_oai35hhbfK1qec6it_500.gif

Shipper
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

tumblr_inline_oai35hhbfK1qec6it_500.gif

But I'm not into BDSM to keep her as a pet under my bed. :awesome:

She can stay in the closet though. :) i like hide and seek. :hor:

(I need to sleep. Lol)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

nativenewyorker

Catch me pulling up to the red carpet in a meat cloak WITH a python around my neck, feasting on my beef couture  :firega:

sickening :giggle:

Archived