Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BRITNEY was to SING LIVE @ VMAs?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

Bayonetta
10 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Why would she sing live now when she hasn't done that for the last... idk... 19 years?

its her comeback 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

BTW, re-watching now and I don't believe for a second this was supposed to be live. No way. 

How? They would've definitely still had a backing track, but its do-able and it makes sense. Also, Britney having a hand held mic makes alot more sense. It was a last minute decision.

Arturo

I don't believe it. Also, they want to go 4 singles deep? With what? That type of pop doesn't do well on the charts anymore. Into You was pop heaven and reminded me of the epic pop we got from TFM, LOUD, and Teenage Dream with a massive chorus and blaring synths yet it stalled at #13 with a discount. Nothing on that album is going far. I'm surprised Make Me is #2 even after a discount, VMA's, Carpool, album release and being on Hot Tracks within a week.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, PERFECTILLUSION said:

its her comeback 

comeback from where

she released a single last year (which flopped) and performed it in an award show... :sweat:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

comeback from where

she released a single last year (which flopped) and performed it in an award show... :sweat:

She's at her best point this decade, physically and mentally. Yeah she had a flop, so did gaga. Don't even try it.

:creepflop:

RAMROD

SNl is risky, it can end your career like it did to Ashlee if caught lip synching :ohno:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JEWRJEWR
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

She's at her best point this decade, physically and mentally. Yeah she had a flop, so did gaga. Don't even try it.

:creepflop:

whatever, but this isnt a comeback...

Regina George
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

doubt it. this is just a knee stan trying to salvage that mess

Im not trying to ''salvage'' anything but this could be true. Why would she change microphones, she already had one? Why did she point to the microphone after that? Just be realistic

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I don't believe it. Also, they want to go 4 singles deep? With what? That type of pop doesn't do well on the charts anymore. Into You was pop heaven and reminded me of the epic pop we got from TFM, LOUD, and Teenage Dream with a massive chorus and blaring synths yet it stalled at #13 with a discount. Nothing on that album is going far. I'm surprised Make Me is #2 even after a discount, VMA's, Carpool, album release and being on Hot Tracks within a week.

Ariana has been doing bad ever since Donut Gate (its shown through everything), and no one really likes her that much. Sadly her personality is getting in the way of her music. Its doing okay but peaking in different places at the wrong times. Revival went 4 singles deep and did okay. Rihanna is about to release her 4th single from ANTi.

Honestly 4 singles or not, this is basically Britney's recovery era if that makes sense. She's coming back from something, and trying to get a new crowd to like her (kind of). We'll see what happens.

Bayonetta

Though this would of been a huge hit to her confidence, she finally worked up the nerve to sing live and it was denied WHILE doing the performance. She probably would of been excited to show it off for the first time in years too (besides CK). Poor brit :(

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

whatever, but this isnt a comeback...

Would u consider gaga making a comeback? They are kinda the same in a way, gaga has performed at award shows in 2015 and earlier this year, on some big stages. She hasn't left but its still a comeback from something. Britney is making a comeback from something as well.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Would u consider gaga making a comeback?

not really

6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

SNl is risky, it can end your career like it did to Ashlee if caught lip synching :ohno:

I think, It could be a Make or Break point. 

If she did it, I think she'd get FAAAAR more respect. I mean, Imagine her doing a acoustic Version of a Song - since most of her songs are upbeat - this would be amazing.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived