๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Anyone else excited for New Dangan Ronpa V3?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

We need a franchise tag for this part of the forum, seriously.

image_21.jpeg

Anyone else excited for the New DGR game? It is coming out this year in Japan, and probably six months later from the date in America.

I'm totally excited for the game, which is supposed to start an entirely new arc, the Gifted Inmates Academy Saga. It sounds like they may be going towards the original idea which conceived Danganronpa, which was Distrust. Though only because this new game is said to be darker and edgier.

I'm really excited for this because I have enjoyed the first and second games so far, and plan on indulging myself in al the canon material I can find later.

Let's talk about Danganronpa~

Vergil

I've only seen the first season of the anime. It was ok but didn't love it.

Seeka
26 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

I've only seen the first season of the anime. It was ok but didn't love it.

The games came first, and are way better. not to mention, you can't really experience the full story with the anime, which cuts down on everything.

Plus also, the second game never got an anime, but is better in story. The third canon part of the main franchise is the anime that ends the Hope's peak academy saga.

This game is actually starting an entirely new saga, supposedly mostly unreleated to the Hope's Peak series.

Archived