💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When should Gaga start hyping about LG5 Ball Tour ?

Dramatica

When should Gaga start hyping about LG5 Ball Tour ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. When should Gaga start hyping about LG5 Ball Tour ?

• Yesterday
    • After the release of Perfect Illusion (assuming it gets GP recognition)
    • Along with the album release
    • After the release of the 2nd or 3rd single
    • Wtf is mdna

Featured Posts

Dramatica

What do you think sisters and sisters ?

tumblr_nuv0ypfKfz1ugi6ljo1_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

BuzzcutSeason

Maybe during or after album release week.

One thing Selena Gomez did that was really smart was release tickets during her album release week and all of them came with a digital copy of the album so if u downloaded it, it counted as a sale for the sales week.

Super Natural

After  2 singles and the album is released and she's done a ton of promo :diane:

If she is playing by her book, the tour will only happen after the last single era so, I hope not for the next 6 months, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

As soon as possible. Holidays season coming up so if LiveNation wants to profit from that they better be quick. The momentum of the era will have probably disappeared by the third single unless it's a Dark Horse kind of smash. 

The new "Trend" around is to put the Tour dates out almost together with the album (Beyoncé, Rihanna, Megan...). It would be awesome to have the Sale starting on the same week of the album release + Digital copies! Madonna did it with MDNA If I'm sure, Selena did it too... And now that the G.P. is aware of Gaga vocal ability and stuff, it creates kinda of interest in going into a "NEW LADY GAGA CONCERT", Because people will be interested in the production and also in the music itself.

AlbiCalderone

I don't even know but the fact that the album is pretty much done and she may be in the early stages of setting up the tour makes me SO EXCITED but also reminds me that I have to save money. BITCH BETTER COME IN MY COUNTRY IN AUGUST CUZ I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SKIP CLASSES OR EXAMS THIS TIME AROUND

abductee

She most likely won't be able to tour until after A Star Is Born is done shooting, so probably next fall/winter. So I doubt she'll be hyping it up soon. 

DeanWinchester

I want her tour to sell very well so she needs to re-establish herself first with PI and 2-3 more amazing singles and lots of promo. This way, more people are more interested to see her and she won't have to be too overworked by switching between tours and making music videos

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RAMROD

When.it's ready :poot:

The real question is, when should LG5 Tour start, and my answer is, not far after LG5 release.

Let's say, give her 3 months to promote on TVs, magazines, etc, then silence for 3-4 weeks for her to finalize the tour planning, then second single along with tour announcement.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived