Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does everyone hate Closer...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
23 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Okay now this I can get behind. Into You is one of the best pop songs EVER.

It's so much fun to me! Like I listened to it on repeat for like 3 days and I still don't find it boring. I think Gaga fans can't let themselves just enjoy music. They have to pick everything apart and turn their noses up to any song that isn't like the grandest artistic masterpiece ever produced. The pretentiousness is real

The truth has been spoken!! 

Not every song needs deep meaning and clever lyrics and earth shattering visuals and time stopping beats to be a fun, easy song to listen to! 

I didn't care for this song at first but it grew on me. I don't take halsey or this guy seriously, but they managed to make a pretty decent song together.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, OBEY said:

The song is #1 on iTunes, #1 on Apple Music, #1 on Spotify. :poot: 

The lyric video has 110m+ views in a month. :poot: 

YET, the song only has 70m audience on US radio (#17). Cheap Thrills has 194m audience (#1) right now, so Closer might also get that kind au audience cause it's slaying left and right already. :poot: 

It's #1 on BB100 with only that, and it's there to stay for a couple of weeks :poot: 

and? :poot: 

PI will knock Closer off the top spot:poot: 

#InGagaMarkRonsonKevinParkerBloodpopWeTrust :poot: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Young Pancake

Let me tell you why I dislike this song a little bit too much now. First, it feels like I've heard it a thousand times before, the music is not that special and neither are the lyrics. Second, the song has no climax it just goes on and on and it looses me within the first minute. Third, people act like its the second coming of Jesus which is not and that's just so annoying and makes me HATE the song. If you like it you like it but don't try to convert people that don't like it!

Born To Slay
49 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Well, their opinion is irrelevant. The song is #1 on iTunes, Spotify (last time I checked), and the lyric video has over 100M views in a month.

The song is a smash and they will seethe when it blocks Perfect Illusion from getting that #1. 

Perfect Illusion is debuting atop the BB hot lol, Gaga will slay the world

Lord Axel

The lyrical content is cliche and overdone and the instrumental is basic as h*ck

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

and?  

PI will knock Closer off the top spot 

#InGagaMarkRonsonKevinParkerBloodpopWeTrust  

:laughga:inb4 Love on the brain #1

blackpink

Because it's trash that reminds me of how lucky I am to Stan a talented legend x

not sure who Hershey is, i wish her longevity and success x

notamember

I think it's funny how people complain about this song, which isn't that bad actually, but they praise Make Me... The most boring single Britney has ever released. Come for me if you want, but Make Me is terrible and not catchy at all in my opinion. This song actually is catchy. Would I download it and listen to it actively? No, but it's obviously worthy of being #1 when everything else on Top 40 pretty much sucks a$$.

Archived