Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Tame Impala fans warming up to Gaga *great responses*

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx
1 minute ago, Sunny said:

Not really a fan of their music so they better not make PI bad :madge:

You might not be a fan but if you have the time, go through their last album "Currents". The production value is amazing and the quality sounds top notch.

tumblr_lpmpglzX211qc93th.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

You might not be a fan but if you have the time, go through their last album "Currents". The production value is amazing and the quality sounds top notch.

tumblr_lpmpglzX211qc93th.gif

I'll try but listening to the songs posted I don't see myself listening to them. Like the song is good, but I wouldn't listen to it again :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Hauser

Ive actually never heard of Tame Impala or their music until the Gaga collaboration so. Im curious to listen to their sound since I always see that they are some type of rock (not the usual gaga sound). 

MaryJaneHolland

I don't like even one song from all of the PI producers so they better not **** it up :emma:

retroglamx
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I'll try but listening to the songs posted I don't see myself listening to them. Like the song is good, but I wouldn't listen to it again :emma:

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't like even one song from all of the PI producers so they better not **** it up :emma:

2 minutes ago, Hauser said:

Ive actually never heard of Tame Impala or their music until the Gaga collaboration so. Im curious to listen to their sound since I always see that they are some type of rock (not the usual gaga sound). 

wahkeenasitka
18 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

This song and video is also one of my favorites

listening to this song right now... definitely psychedelic rock... 

reminds me a little bit of Stereolab and the later years of the Beatles... 

wahkeenasitka

It makes a lot of sense for Gaga to do a collab with Tame Impala and Mark Ronson, considering her deep love and appreciation for Rock & Psychedelic Rock... like Radiohead, and how she always references the Beatles. And we always talk about RockGa and how much we want her to come forward more. I think this is the era we've all been waiting for. RockGa in full emergence, doing psychedelic funky rock. It's gonna be good. 

retroglamx
3 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

It makes a lot of sense for Gaga to do a collab with Tame Impala and Mark Ronson, considering her deep love and appreciation for Rock & Psychedelic Rock... like Radiohead, and how she always references the Beatles. And we always talk about RockGa and how much we want her to come forward more. I think this is the era we've all been waiting for. RockGa in full emergence, doing psychedelic funky rock. It's gonna be good. 

This makes me sooooo excited! oh Gawddd

xnwMGZo.gif

CheapGin

I honestly cant even imagine how good the two of them are musically together but with mark and bloodpop too ?? Gaga came to PLAY this era.

47 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

The Less I know the better is life! God, I raped that song a million times.

Super Natural
9 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I really like this song. 

my fav song of 2015 :diane:

I still would like to see Gaga cover one of Tame Impala's songs like Rihanna did. She would rock the less I know the better... Hell, I would pay for them to make a video together were Kevin is the boy and Gaga the Girl ahahah
Ronson could be the monkey.

XD

retroglamx
4 minutes ago, andresaramago said:

I still would like to see Gaga cover one of Tame Impala's songs like Rihanna did. She would rock the less I know the better... Hell, I would pay for them to make a video together were Kevin is the boy and Gaga the Girl ahahah
Ronson could be the monkey.

XD

If Gaga were to cover one of their songs is should be from their 2nd album, Lonerism and it should be Mind Mischief or Feels Like We Only Go Backwards.

Archived