💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Gaga Release PI On September 1st?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Ever since Gaga announced that PI was going to be released in September, everyone starting looking at their calendars checking for dates that land on Friday's. This is because most artists release their new music on Fridays. But as far as I know, it is not a law in the music industry that people have to release on Fridays. And Gaga herself, has released music on days that were not commonly used for releases. So is it possible that Gaga could release PI on September 1st? Do you think Gaga would release it on the first day of the month? 

What About Us

It's possible, but I don't see it coming on September 1st. I see it coming out a week before the AHS season 6 premiere at least.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Fernster7

Yes, 11:59pm:) but it's not happening, I see PI being released on the 9th tho. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DiscoStyx

Yes, it's actually some kind of 'law' since early 2015. It used be on Mondays or Thursdays. That's why she didn't release  her previous singles on Fridays.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

For reference, Just Dance was released on a Tuesday. Bad Romance on Monday. Born This Way on a Friday. And Applause on Monday. 

tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, gaganow said:

Yes, it's actually some kind of 'law' since early 2015. It used be on Mondays or Thursdays. That's why she didn't release  her previous singles on Fridays.

It's not a law haha they just changed the rules for Billboard that Friday is now the day that the counter resets for sales and streams.

Everybody saying the 9th or the 16th but ain't nobody thinking that it actually could be released the 23rd or the 30th :laughga: 

Archived