Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are all the meltdowns?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why complaining about VMAs when we had and we will have Oscars? I mean, ****ing oscars. 

Anyway, she will perform in other platforms, I just hope she gives a proper video and performances to the single

Kinda wanted her to at least make an appearence :huh: But oh well.. I'm excited to see what she has in store for us 

bluffin with ur muffin

tomdsgn

Imagine Gaga had a commercial at the VMA's and not ONE PERSON in the whole world saw it because they were getting a refill and some doritos 

:sharon:

thatfoxyfeeling

It makes me excited for what's to come. The VMAs were deplorable, Gaga has cemented herself as an icon and I expect her to do something iconic for PI.

flopheart
2 hours ago, RF said:

Why complaining about VMAs when we had and we will have Oscars? I mean, ****ing oscars. 

YAS vmas are so irrelevant nowadays

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, RF said:

I man...... she's a ****ing singer

Iwontell

Right? Very dissapointed ggd...

Frankly, after watching the show I think almost everyone agrees that, for one reason or the other, not going was a smart move from her...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

3 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Internalized meltdowns. Finally, this fanbase has learned how to politely have a meltdown :golfclap:

OMG, This :toofunny:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

PlanetChromatica

I'm done being inpatient, when it has dropped I will be excited. I'm exhausted from all these fake rumours and insiders. I'm just gonna wait, when she drops it, she drops it. 

lucastecala
4 hours ago, TED said:

If she didn't use the VMA's for her comeback, she must  have something better in mind. She's smart, we all know that. And part of her genius is to stand from the crowd. And after the Oscars and Grammys and every other big venue she had the last two years, I believe she's changed her approach. Gaga doesn't like repetition, and she's already used the VMA's for a comeback. She has to have something else better in mind that will surprise us all!

I agree. It's unlike her to do the same thing twice. I think she's done with the VMAs as a primary stage for releasing something. She might use it yet, but she won't rely on it to be the kick off presentation for a new era. She knows its just not huge as it used to be anymore. MTV reigned while traditional television did. We're in the era of internet. Its a whole new world. Even Beyoncé knows it. She has been using the VMAs as endings/closure stage for her eras rather than for inauguration. 

Archived