Beyonce Breaks Record for Most VMA Wins

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

A title she doesn't deserve seen as her music videos aren't iconic..

They are good but not iconic and that's what a title holder should have.

Not Iconic? to who's standards? A cave dweller?

Purr more, hiss less.

Thomas P

So well deserved I can't even.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Loyalty
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Not Iconic? to who's standards? A cave dweller?

Not iconic in my opinion...  if you believe that they are iconic Thats you, but I don't.

Roomingfree77

Madonna did hers the hard way.. she earned them against stiff competition, I just wanted to get another look at some more Gaga here at this show but even the BET page said Kanye got stupid so who needs that?

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

Not iconic in my opinion...  if you believe that they are iconic Thats you, but I don't.

Yes but opinion doesn't dictate how iconic something is, or if it's iconic all together. 

Purr more, hiss less.

I really don't understand what's the obsession with this overrated artist.. Haven't actually listened to her music that much since 2011, she stopped putting out bops after she replaced her father as manager. No shade

Chuckles
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Yes but opinion doesn't dictate how iconic something is, or if it's iconic all together. 

I think the GP's last "iconic" video from Beyoncé is Single Ladies, from her latest releases I can't pick one with something "special" or "unique" which an iconic video should be. Would 7/11 be her latest iconic one?

Chuckles
4 minutes ago, Popo said:

I really don't understand what's the obsession with this overrated artist.. Haven't actually listened to her music that much since 2011, she stopped putting out bops after she replaced her father as manager. No shade

Agreed I used to be a big fan until Beyoncé dropped, I lost my interest/respect after she stole Gaga's idea.

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Agreed I used to be a big fan until Beyoncé dropped, I lost my interest/respect after she stole Gaga's idea.

I don't think Bey copied Gaga. I do think that she and her album, Lemonade, is highly overrated. The fact she won all these awards is great, but they don't really mean anything as her team can just buy them. Although it's a great album, there are many claims that she stole from lesser known artists, from dances, musical peices, and visuals.

Chuckles
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

I don't think Bey copied Gaga. I do think that she and her album, Lemonade, is highly overrated. The fact she won all these awards is great, but they don't really mean anything as her team can just buy them. Although it's a great album, there are many claims that she stole from lesser known artists, from dances, musical peices, and visuals.

The awinning rgument would always be that she never copied Gaga because she never actually did it (or was allowed to). :(

SEANGT

Beyonce deserves this. If you don't think so....okay. But she put out two mini movies for her last two albums. She's put out more amazing music videos in this short of a time frame than anyone I've ever heard of. 

DeanWinchester
27 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

She killed it tonight, Formation is very good and whatever the **** you want, but she can't even TOUCH Madonna, and that's a fact. 

But it's not against Bey. I'd say the same about Rihanna, Brit and even Gaga (who was actually the only threat to her, back in 2010/11). But, up to now, no other artist can beat the amount of impact that Madonna's music, videos and performances have made all over the years. She's still untouchable. 

I'm a Madonna stan, but Bey definitely has the potential to snatch Madonna in a few more years.

Gaga used to. I'm waiting to see if she still can with LG5/PI.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived