đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im Angry @ Team BRITNEY, VMAs

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

JesseBabe

Yeah... I felt a little underwhelmed watching her performance. I kept waiting for it to like, Idk, shock me or get better but it just kind of never did. I mean she looks good and her dancing was not as stiff as she was during the BBMA, but I'm not going to make any excuses for her. Like I wasn't impressed :nails:. And I personally think performing "Make Me", at the VMA's, was a dumb decision.

Also, side note; I really wish the stans/fans of her would just let the whole "original" Make Me video go. Grasping for any sign or rumor that it might come out. Like she didn't like it, had a fight with the director, literally scrapped the whole album photoshoot a month or so before the release of Glory and reshot (or screenshot) everything. I highly doubt it'll ever officially be released. Like let it go. :interestinga:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
15 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I spit on the idea that a singer who doesn't sing live deserves to be as famous as Britney Spears.

giphy.gif

I spit on YOU! she's a fking legend and your salty @$$ will have to deal with it!

this performance was like a combination between this

and this

just a small choreography in the beginning

I am disappointed tbh

I always believed WORK BITCH was the perfect song and choreography for her comeback

this was by far the most boring performance she ever had at the VMAs

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Antoni
2 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I spit on YOU! she's a fking legend and your salty @$$ will have to deal with it!

I take offense and report you because I am 12. 

My name isn't Timmers

BuzzcutSeason

Ariana did terrible.Britney did bad for her standards. Rihanna's been doing okay..

Is Nick Jonas really a highlight? IS this what we've come to? GOD. A song called BACON, god ****

yet you are a fan of the snake? 

tumblr_n7d34uDalU1smcbm7o1_500.gif

DrewStevens

It was fine. Britney's time is kinda over.

Dont get me wrong, I like her and she is an icon but lip syncing the album version of a song in 2016 is pathetic. 

PaperIz
Just now, Timmers said:

I take offense and report you because I am 12. 

Report me! I will get banned fighting for Britney aka the love of my life, my heart my soul. 

PaperIz
1 minute ago, KARMA said:

yet you are a fan of the snake? 

tumblr_n7d34uDalU1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I'm a fan of lots of people. But Britney is the goddess over my life. My leader. 

I'm a fan of lots of people. But Britney is the goddess over my life. My leader. 

But your pic is TayTay.  :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

Antoni
4 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Report me! I will get banned fighting for Britney aka the love of my life, my heart my soul. 

You're already banned. Banned from my life, my heart my soul. 

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, have a good night, thanks for the laugh! 

My name isn't Timmers

good for you then, but you can't deny her lipsyncing :lolga:

Dunk96

I am a huge Britney stan but I was honestly underwhelmed by this performance compared to the BBMA performance earlier this year. 

display name

I was expecting more from her because of the teaser that was put out a while ago. It highlighted some truly iconic moments of her career, but unfortunately, this performance won't be among them. Glory is great, and her residency is nice as well, but this performance was definitely lacking.

fede ARTPOP

Guess Beyonce and Rihanna got all the budget

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Archived