Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Phi Phi O' Hara - meat dress - VMAs?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Roman said:

Yep, that's what I was talking about

Gaga's original 2013 red carpet concept coming to life without Gaga herself

No only one is Gaga, another will be Madonna, another Britney, etc.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

What? Your avi? What are you talking about?:flop:

Her avi shows another Alaska... She's a Spanish-Mexican singer

Awakened M
1 minute ago, Maic said:

Her avi shows another Alaska... She's a Spanish-Mexican singer

Ah okay. Thank you for informing me. Since we're on the subject of drag queens, I thought I was pretty clear. :laughga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Just now, Awakened M said:

Ah okay. Thank you for informing me. Since we're on the subject of drag queens, I thought I was pretty clear. :laughga:

You should google her, I swear!!! She has an immaculate musical career. :lana: Nowadays, she takes part in a duet called Fangoria, and they are HIT-MAKERS!!! :firega:

Bloody hooker

If the queens are actually going to be there and Alaska, Wilam, and/or Courtney (AAA Girls) are included, I think I would lose my **** and probably have a meltdown behind closed doors. I love them so much! :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

imnotyourbabe10

Have always supported drag but it seems as though the ideas of fun or "passing" have been emphasized as opposed to the theory behind drag/the fragility and socialization of gender.  I'm all for the community but it should also include talking about gender performativity instead of just assimilating/selling it/tweeting/etc.  Again, I'm not spreading negativity from this post...we can always have fun but at the same time talk about the issues.  

Saymyname432
7 minutes ago, Maic said:

You should google her, I swear!!! She has an immaculate musical career. :lana: Nowadays, she takes part in a duet called Fangoria, and they are HIT-MAKERS!!! :firega:

Awakened M
10 minutes ago, Maic said:

I'm currently listening to Fangoria's "Disco Sally" :music:from their "Canciones para robots romanticos" on Spotify while looking at Alaska's wikipage, and I'm impressed so far!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

I'm currently listening to Fangoria's "Disco Sally" :music:from their "Canciones para robots romanticos" on Spotify while looking at Alaska's wikipage, and I'm impressed so far!

YASSS!!! :staymad: Glad you like her work!!!, it's worth being studied!!!

Archived