Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is our final struggle, Monsters

Pop

Featured Posts

iMonster
31 minutes ago, Weasel said:

In other words: competition means more to her than pleasing her own fans? :huh:

No I think the poster was saying the opposite. If she'd perform it would be other stan wars from the other fanbases (that's NOT following her current moves) 

"Why is she performing, she hasn't had anything out in years" "Oh, look at Gaga, when is she coming back" etc

Horrible examples but I think it's cool she's waiting until after the show. It's like a new air will be available and all for her. I think Perfect Illusion will be massive. Heavy promo so VMA's are sort of little leagues in the bigger world. 

Lastly you can't compare when you don't compete. She's in a different league, no one is seeing Gaga on the piano and performing art in Pop music. No one. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iMonster said:

No I think the poster was saying the opposite. If she'd perform it would be other stan wars from the other fanbases (that's NOT following her current moves) 

"Why is she performing, she hasn't had anything out in years" "Oh, look at Gaga, when is she coming back" etc

Horrible examples but I think it's cool she's waiting until after the show. It's like a new air will be available and all for her. I think Perfect Illusion will be massive. Heavy promo so VMA's are sort of little leagues in the bigger world. 

Lastly you can't compare when you don't compete. She's in a different league, no one is seeing Gaga on the piano and performing art in Pop music. No one. 

Agree.

This way, we will be focused on the music and the new era instead of starting it off fighting with other fanbases about "who stole the show".

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

You know that tonight won't be the end. The meltdowns will continue every friday of September until Gaga will release the single :toofunny:

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, kosteczkaaa said:

I hope we are not gonna wait another 3-4 years next time! :D

I hope not but its kinda crazy that this is likely Gaga's last album before I go to college. I remember first becoming a fan back in the 3rd grade. I was so obsessed with The Fame album, then I became obsessed with TFM album and I was so hyped for Born This Way in 5th grade. I remember to this day the first day owning it. It came in the mail because I preordered it and I listened to all 17 tracks at once. I have similar memories with ARTPOP. I can't believe how fast time goes. Gaga was such an important part of my childhood. Thinking about it makes all the more excited for her next single. 

Phoenix
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

how will she promote that damn album if she locks herself in ha mansion and doesnt attend any awards show?

TEv6HD6.gif

oh, i get it... she'll tweet, bc that's how music is promoted nowadays 

like award shows are only place where she can promote...

and not like she will be promoting like crazy

well we will just wait and see, but I won't expect a typical Gaga pop era. 

đź’Ž

Born To Slay
24 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

i don't expect her to be visiting awards shows and **** like before in other eras

I'm sure she'll perform at award shows, the VMAs were just too early this year for what she has planned. She'll probably do the EMAs and AMAs.

iMonster
8 minutes ago, Pop said:

Agree.

This way, we will be focused on the music and the new era instead of starting it off fighting with other fanbases about "who stole the show".

Bolded for accuracy and relevance. 

Lol @ people thinking the ONLY award shows are the VMA's. She doesn't even probably have a video ready (or even close to being ready) to perform at the Video Music Awards. 

yASSsss

can't wait to experience another era with fellow monsters 

tumblr_inline_mrsf1iGvxL1qz4rgp.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Weasel
12 minutes ago, iMonster said:

Uhm we are talking about the woman who shaded Katy about a hair colour. She isn't as much of an angel you're trying her to make. It doesn't matter when or how or where she'll debut the single, she will be compared to something, someone, whatever. 

iMonster
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Uhm we are talking about the woman who shaded Katy about a hair colour. She isn't as much of an angel you're trying her to make. It doesn't matter when or how or where she'll debut the single, she will be compared to something, someone, whatever. 

That's fine and I know that for sure. Mostly, I said that tongue-in-cheek but apart of me knows different. You see, New York City gets compared to other cities in America - but it's no competition for who's top. Michael Jackson got compared to others but his impact and legacy (no competition). I could go on and on but my point is pretty clear. Everything can be compared but when you're not competing how can something so trivial like an award show matter? What metric do people use for quality of comparison? First week numbers? Biggest radio play? How does those things attribute to an artist's work? What else can they bring to the table?

Gaga doesn't care about the stupid stuff fans cry about on this site. She "shaded" Katy after Katy did that to her about Alejandro/Judas among other things.

Furthermore I said it in jest because when you're a musician, how can you really be compared to someone or people who just "sings" and dances? They're just entertainers. Gaga is not a typical Pop star and if you don't believe me that's fine, but the proof is all over her entire career (and Pre-Gaga) to be honest.  

(I'm not directing this towards ARTIST like Beyonce or Adele either - honestly those are the only other females in pop culture that holds their own. Honorable mention, for better or worse, to Taylor Swift. Say what you want but at least she composes and writes her music as well.)

Archived