news

Gaga is at the beach right now

TheFamousLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide

I think it's Samantha Ronson (aka her secret lesbian lover), younger Taylor Kinney 2.0, Freddie, Sarah, and Ashley. :air: 

Kermit

:duck: i see samantha, redone on cocaine and youth pills and steroids, and that's about it

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

MaryJaneHolland

It feels like she's rubbing her cock on our faces :shrug: Like, she knows we're having meltdowns and mental breakdowns and she is posting a video of her chilling on the beach :shrug:

TerrenceV2
20 minutes ago, Eohl said:

I think it's Samantha Ronson (aka her secret lesbian lover), younger Taylor Kinney 2.0, Freddie, Sarah, and Ashley. :air: 

Oh my god she DOES look like a younger Taylor Kinney :rip:

playground love - josef salvat

39 minutes ago, TheFamousLM said:

Is she trolling us from the beach?

why do u talk like this?

she already said her new single will be released on September. So, there is NO VMAs for gaga!

she never troll us , just y'all hyped by yourselves and meltdown yourselves 

blair3.gif

what if she makes it seemed that she is on a holiday, but the truth is that she's working? to make a surprise. a perfect illusion indeed

SKANK
4 minutes ago, StarMom said:

why do u talk like this?

she already said her new single will be released on September. So, there is NO VMAs for gaga!

she never troll us , just y'all hyped by yourselves and meltdown yourselves 

blair3.gif

They are talking about Jo's twitter account - one that we know is real - tweeting lyrics and the word "soon" while Gaga is on the beach.

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

They are talking about Jo's twitter account - one that we know is real - tweeting lyrics and the word "son" while Gaga is on the beach.

ARTPOP was her daughter, so is LG5 her son? :stalkga:

Redstreak

I can't blame her. The era starts Sunday so she's getting her last chance at relaxation 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

rivingtonrebels

I'm so confused as to whether this is all a rouse/perfect illusion or if she's just generally chillin

Archived