💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2016 MTV Video Music Awards

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Harry
2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yeah, a lot of artist may fall into this category. But a well-known one is Gaga. I sure hope its not her

Drake isn't petty. I'm sure it was just a throwaway comment. There'd be absolutely no need for him to make a comment like that. Gaga's "character" is more of an artistry thing. She's still her underneath all the stuff going on and I think other artists - especially those that have met her - know that she's real. I think we as a fanbase need to stop looking for drama in places it simply does not exist.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad this **** is over... I just wanted to see Beyoncé and Britney's performance... those ****ing "internet famous " host or whatever they were  made me want to bulging my eyes out...

KingRedd
10 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

She just did a Formation tour set, nothing original tho:gaycat:

Dude you're trying your hardest to hate on Beyonce. It won't work tonight just leave it... She literally saved this show from being complete trash. Even if Adele showed up, she's not a performer on the level of Beyonce. As to her being the "same" it's hard to out do yourself when you're already the best. 

May I Read You? 😎

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Klou said:

Poor Drake getting rejected on national television :sharon:

WHAT? I mustve missed that.

4 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

... what

Some people on here were thinking when drake mentioned rihanna not having an act or shtick that he was shading specific people. (gaga).

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

Dude you're trying your hardest to hate on Beyonce. It won't work tonight just leave it... She literally saved this show from being complete trash. Even if Adele showed up, she's not a performer on the level of Beyonce. As to her being the "same" it's hard to out do yourself when you're already the best. 

Ik shes a badass performer, but im delusional saying Gaga is better than her? At least Gaga is more iconic than her:classy:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Higher

The only preformences I liked were Rihanna, Beyoncé and Kanye.

1200mh.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Just now, Harry said:

Drake isn't petty. I'm sure it was just a throwaway comment. There'd be absolutely no need for him to make a comment like that. Gaga's "character" is more of an artistry thing. She's still her underneath all the stuff going on and I think other artists - especially those that have met her - know that she's real. I think we as a fanbase need to stop looking for drama in places it simply does not exist.

To us, it is art. But to others, it's an act. Just saying. But anyways, not looking for drama. I would be the last person to be delusional in this whole site. I'm just saying what I feel. Gaga or not, it's shady af. But that's not the point here, Riri can stand on her own... which is great. No need to rely on some stuff, she has those power vocals and she owns it. Good for ha.

00026 † 10000

3 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

WHAT? I mustve missed that.

Some people on here were thinking when drake mentioned rihanna not having an act or shtick that he was shading specific people. (gaga).

She was totally not feeling it lol... She looked awkward when he tried to kiss her and she barely said anything about him in her speech :diane:

Harry

People still trying to drag Beyonce even after that :rip:

Most performers tonight just walked around and delivered half-assed vocals.

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Ik shes a badass performer, but im delusional saying Gaga is better than her? At least Gaga is more iconic than her:classy:

You can say whatever you want I never said you were delusional? Lol I'm just saying, it's not worth it to try and find a reason to not like the performance  and especially if it's bringing up Adele. Lady Gaga is my queen but tonight is about Beyonce and Beyonce is a legend. Don't compare artist lol just have fun :hug:

May I Read You? 😎

fede ARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

me?

or the one who keeps comparing her with adele? 

WKp59Bw.gif

I was just saying Id prefer Adele winning VOTY just cause Hello is a better song, which got more sales and was Adele huge comeback:saladga:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Dangerous Man

The show is 5/10. Overall not bad, not good either. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

3 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

At least Gaga is more iconic than her:classy:

I love Gaga but...

tumblr_o603mdiFUD1qfohf1o1_500.gif

00026 † 10000

1 minute ago, Harry said:

People still trying to drag Beyonce even after that :rip:

Most performers tonight just walked around and delivered half-assed vocals.

theyll always try her because they are just jealous :rip: 

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, Klou said:

She was totally not feeling it lol... She looked awkward when he tried to kiss her and she barely said anything about him in her speech :diane:

wait did they end up kissing? tried to?

Archived