💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Frank Ocean Causes Possible Setbacks for Gaga

gagzus

Featured Posts

15jocart
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What are the benefits of having an exclusive Apple deal?  

Nothing, in fact I think it means that it will debut lower and such because not everyone can access it. The bad part about this particular situation is that they think Gaga had a specific plan for releasing PI and now it's thrown off.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What are the benefits of having an exclusive Apple deal? :confused: 

Lady Gaga promo everywhere, background and banners on iTunes, the possibilities are endless :giveup: 

gagzus
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

This is not conclusive but i'm sweating. We are still too broken, we need better glue

It is very conclusive, they basically confirmed she had a deal with Apple (which makes sense since we heard something related to the deal in 2015 if i remember) and now she cannot have said deal, which means they lose money and have to start arranging with all selling/streaming services to allow her single and/or album to be on them since when they made the deal they would have had to inform the companies the release would NOT be on their service.

It's bad for Gaga kind of, because she will now have to wait until they tell her WHEN she can release the single/album (I'd prefer it if it were the album since we never got anything solid on it's release date)

Weasel
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

"(single) could come later if they don't have a new plan set in place." - Mindtrappa aka Propagaga

This is it, gurlz

giphy.gif 

The first **** up of the era, except this time, it happens before the era even begins

giphy.gif 

She better be on the phone with MTV begging for that VMA debut as we speak. 

giphy.gif

Swan Heart

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

the possibilities are endless :giveup: 

That word now triggers me

691a5586cabd4777a111a1b1ae5a30a1.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I just hope all this doesn't postpone anything and the september release is still set :ohno:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Iwontell
14 minutes ago, Stef said:

me running away fROM ANY POTENTIAL MESSES BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE FOR **** UPS AND SETBACKS AND CHANGE OF PLANS BEFORE THE ERA EVEN STARTS

giphy.gif 

Who's that in the gif?:laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Anderson123

Lol what the hell is going on. In the end, those of us who want the album will buy it. Exclusive or not, we'll get it. 

I guess an event or having a contract to make a bigger impact is important to those involved in the project, but I hope it's not another mess. Still, it's just rumors, so let's just wait for something official, September hasn't even started yet.

Dorothy Gale

Is anything set in stone? How do we know that Gaga's plan was to do an apple exclusive deal? 

ProdigyARTPOP

Realize, if an executed deal was already in place- it’s legally established. Grainge’s desires will have to fall in place after all current agreements have been fulfilled.

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Iwontell said:

Who's that in the gif?:laughga:

Joanne Prada aka Joanne the Scammer

joanne_banner.jpg?w=250&h=250&crop=1

Archived