opinion

No VMAS.

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tonthetrack

It's not really a huge surprise that she's skipping the VMA's, and the Apple Music Festival. If she had done those venues she'd be following the same promo strategy she did with ARTPOP which was undoubtedly a mess. The VMA's aren't **** now anyway. So far EVERYTHING about this era is different from what she's ever done, let's just enjoy the calm before the storm. 

Serendipity
54 minutes ago, leecy said:

she might need to bring her own chair then

imagining Gags holding a chair at the red carpet:emma:woman-leopard-dress-hold-chair-up-leg-up

54 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Of course she doesn't have a seat! Gaga floats ya loon!

tumblr_lmw5s1ayqv1qggwnfo1_500.jpg

51 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

she could wear her chair :poot:

dancing-380961.jpg

I am dead :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

LUCARTPOP
42 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Awesome. VMAs doesn't deserve Gaga. They deserve Kanye West and Taylor Swift mess and that's exactly what they will have. Gaga doesn't belong there anymore and you all need to understand that. 

Leave. :madge: 

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

The seating next to Kim doesn't have a name on it so :nails:

Most probably reserved for Taylor 

DanielM
59 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who deserves Gaga? :oprah:

Last time she was at VMAs she left early because she felt disgusted after One Direction being booed by the audience. That's what VMAs represent to me and to Gaga, I believe. Nowadays, it's just a battlefield for fandoms and attention-seeking divas. So no, Gaga doesn't belong there. 

lifeasgeorge

But if she is doing a surprise performance mtv wouldn't show us that she has a seat on purpose... :neyde:

live and let live

Speechless94

thb she probably knew the VMAs this year were going to a mess. I think even the VMAs know that the VMAs are going to be a mess lol; its clear from their lack of promotion and lack of information that they probably got their sh** together very last minute. 

edit: also there is no way to tell for sure from those pictures that she doesn't have a seat. The angles only show certain seats / half of them are blurry 

zakariah
38 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Last time she was at VMAs she left early because she felt disgusted after One Direction being booed by the audience. That's what VMAs represent to me and to Gaga, I believe. Nowadays, it's just a battlefield for fandoms and attention-seeking divas. So no, Gaga doesn't belong there. 

She really left? Wow, I didn't know. Good on her, as much as I loved the VMAs (starting to dislike it now) they're fading into oblivion, I hope Gaga never ever mentions any MTV award shows ever.

Noam Zioni

I don't think she does the VMAs, but Bebe rexha is also arriving and she's not listed in that tweet

Archived