đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No VMAS.

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

Bambino
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

How are they going to distinguish her from Kim, though?

I was kidding :giggle:

But really, there are chairs that have no names attached to them, which means that they're not done organizing. Not saying Gaga is gonna perform tho.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

It was pretty obvious to me that she isn't performing this year, and if she's not performing, well why attend?

So yeah..

Batwings
3 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

she could wear her chair :poot:

dancing-380961.jpg

The Chair Dress is coming. Iconic. When will ur faves?  :diane:

lodylody
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It was pretty obvious to me that she isn't performing this year, and if she's not performing, well why attend?

So yeah..

So that we can get the GP fanning out about how beautiful she looks in a load of articles on websites with very large numbers of readers, which all reference and let people know about her new single coming next month?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif 

well, I mean it doesn't really confirm anything. the people who do think she was performing seem to be pretty confident that it will be a surprise performance and if she is performing, I doubt MTV would put her name out on display and ruin the surprise considering they probably know pictures will be taken of the seats.

Spoiler

I really doubt she is performing tho

DanielM

Awesome. VMAs doesn't deserve Gaga. They deserve Kanye West and Taylor Swift mess and that's exactly what they will have. Gaga doesn't belong there anymore and you all need to understand that. 

There's a guy sitting on the chair next to Rihanna.

What if it's Gaga's chair? :classy:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, DanielM said:

VMAs doesn't deserve Gaga.

Who deserves Gaga? :oprah:

LetsGetHigh
20 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

How are they going to distinguish her from Kim, though?

This drag. :giveup: 

Pacify Him
22 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Of course she doesn't have a seat! Gaga floats ya loon!

tumblr_lmw5s1ayqv1qggwnfo1_500.jpg

Them armadillo heels :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

GagaMyBlood95
27 minutes ago, lodylody said:

So that we can get the GP fanning out about how beautiful she looks in a load of articles on websites with very large numbers of readers, which all reference and let people know about her new single coming next month?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif 

I agree that it could be beneficial, the promo and the exposure but since she is definitely not performing, the focus won't be on her.. She would have to dress up crazy or idk to get some media coverage, which I don't think she wants to do at this point..

Also, we know Gaga, she hates these kinds of things, she's basically only attending these award shows if she's a performer and that's it. I'm not saying that's the best idea, but still it's just how things are with her. We will survive without the VMAs tho..

Archived