Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No VMAs, GMA or Apple Music Festival for Perfect Illusion?

Slayer

Featured Posts

sexfashionfame
16 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Sis? The single era didn't even start yet why are y'all jumping into conclusions like Beyonce from her yacht the other day. She just announced the month of release, that's it for now. Who knows what kind of huge events she and Bobby the builder have planned.

This tickeled me 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
6 hours ago, koonsisme said:

Sounds like you're just trying to compensate for this ridiculously moronic thread.

Nope, just laughing at how angry you are. :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I don't see any other big promo spots in September that the ones she skipped...

Well,i believe that Gaga and her team will have something in mind....I want her to be in VMA´s because she always fills the stage and us with enthusiasm...The promo spots mean nothing If the song is a killer,and the world love it (not only monsters) .Believe me nothing could stop it from being another Gaga iconic hit

monketsharona
52 minutes ago, Kenji said:

Well,i believe that Gaga and her team will have something in mind....I want her to be in VMA´s because she always fills the stage and us with enthusiasm...The promo spots mean nothing If the song is a killer,and the world love it (not only monsters) .Believe me nothing could stop it from being another Gaga iconic hit

I hope you're right I won't hold my breath for that VMA supposed surprise performance...

I really hope they have something in mind that implies it won't be delayed. Too much delays and cancellations in gaga's career.

Slayer

Just out of interest, why does everyone think it's going to be delayed? :huh: Because iHeartMusic removed the "mid-September" thing from the website? That could mean N-E-thing-ah. :toofunny: Gaga's said it's going to be September and unless she says otherwise, we're getting it at least some point next month. And if it happens to be "delayed" a week or two, I think we can deal...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I'll be glad if it ends up like this, I'm sick of artists being treated as products and being advertised on every TV show and forced down our throats through stuff like Carpool Karaoke which is just a way to promote new albums but acting like one of us. It kind of takes away from the music sometimes. Remember in the BTW era when she did every talk show and talked about the same things and performed the same song in a slightly different outfit every week. I prefer for her to stay out of the limelight and stay mysterious like she used to be and like a lot of the old stars used to be before social media. I like it when an artist separates themselves from the public, and doesn't always have to prove how normal they are through insta or snapchat or whatever. Look at Michael or Beyoncé, they keep/kept themselves away from promo spots and they become god like and people go into a frenzy over them when they go to a show or whatever, I miss those days :cryga: Rant over

Though I love the idea of a surprise performance, the execs at MTV would surely want to advertise Gaga being there ahead of time - instead of assuming the monsters will tune in "just in case."  I feel like all these companies and whatnot (MTV, MJ, et centers) are trolling us because they know how perched we are. 

Though maybe we we will all be shocked, but the meltdowns are too frequent for as little as we know. And I know I'm guilty of that too. Our bodies are reeeeaaadddy. :giveup:

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Archived