💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Snippet Leaks on Facebook?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarcusBones
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

1) The VMA banner at the end is the color they're using for Ariana Grande. All of the performers have a designated color.

2) The instrumental is incredibly underproduced before the drop

and most importantly

Attention newer Little Monsters: 3) A real leak ALWAYS has clear vocals.

But the VMA Promo wouldn't have the song in the... they usually don't have the artist's song playing in this year's promos- it's all hype

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, Nino said:

1) The VMA banner at the end is the color they're using for Ariana Grande. All of the performers have a designated color.

2) The instrumental is incredibly underproduced before the drop

and most importantly

Attention newer Little Monsters: 3) A real leak ALWAYS has clear vocals.

1) Ariane Grindr always stills **** from me

2) U insulting my work hoe? ur face is underprodcued.

log off and delete your account 'nino'. u smell like fish

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Music

argh, i'm loving it too much.

i don't want to hype myself, but imagine if they did something like this as promo before every ad break during the VMAs.. the publicity :giveup:

or, even released internationally to show on television networks before it's release - like 'Hello'.

argh, the possibilities.

15jocart

I love the visuals, but I just can't imagine a Gaga song sounding like that....it's very different for her. Not bad, just very "2016," when all of her music so far has been every "late 00s/early 10s" (including ARTPOP).

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

MonsterOfficial

literally anyone with animation skills can do that

Spoiler

but i really hope this is legit :diane:

exorcise my mind

#nomeltdowns but I just imagined a surprise performance where it's dark at the VMAs, all lights off and then a box of light appears like the one in the video and gagas silhouette walks out in front of the lights and fog with a sick beat and bass blaring... Wow 

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Phong Le

Sounds fake and looks fake. Now that Apple announce their Music festival line up Gaga announcement is going to probably be at iheartradio music festival. 

Daenerys

With Born This Way single being so different from Bad Romance. And Applause being so different than Born This Way I don't even know what to expect anymore in terms of sound. Ugh! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived