TaylorSwift 164,481 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaism 12,494 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 LMAO of course he would the strategy I swear to god, a goal to achieve from now on is to not give a **** about any celebrities Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,416 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 His haircut is ugly His genes are blue Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I wish him the best on his endeavors, maybe he can reach the billionaire status of his fiance. The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Let the saturation begin Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bowlcutchris 206 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Sure this was in the works before the Sydney Sweeney thing but we were already boycotting American Eagle sooooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,650 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I swear american eagle used to be the brand name for boxer briefs at Primark. Like when did they become an actual (nazi adjacent) brand? The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 wtf is that haircut Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Battle 4 Ur Life 6,782 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 they also approved his genes…I wonder why ”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 What all this negativity about the new love bird? Taylor wouldn't like to read this guys. The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ENlGMA 5,391 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Anyways better collection and ad won Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fame Monster 4,554 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Haha, now I feel kinda silly wishing them all the best in the other thread... It’s just funny how they’re using this as a chance to cash in. Like Travis with his clothing campaign and Taylor dropping her new album with a million variations. I mean, it’s smart, no doubt, but it doesn’t really feel genuine anymore. Find your freedom in the music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
highwayunic0rn 312 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I’d pay a stupid amount of money to never hear about him or his partner again. Seems like white mediocrity is still ruling in 2025. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,434 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Imagine if Michael released an H&M collection of hoodies and sweatpants "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,884 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 34 minutes ago, Bronco said: I swear american eagle used to be the brand name for boxer briefs at Primark. Like when did they become an actual (nazi adjacent) brand? They've been a ridiculously popular company for a few decades, but they were established in 1977. They also sell underwear though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.