💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion coming on Sept 3rd (Misinformation)

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I highly doubt it. Still expecting a delay announcement any day now. 

New music still sounds too good to be true. 

However, if this is correct, still holding out for a VMA performance with a release 1 week later. 

Im all about that roller coaster life. :green:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe they didn't understand Billboard's article about her debut on Twitter Top Tracks...

"Lady Gaga’s “Perfect Illusion” roars to a No. 1 debut on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart (dated Sept. 3) -- weeks before the song is due."

1 minute ago, Mustang07 said:

Yeah, it says week of September 3rd on the Billboard site. Teen Vogue probably got confused and thought it was the release date 

http://www.billboard.com/charts/twitter-top-tracks

But Gaga has been the one NOT talking or making  any announcements this entire pre era. Why would Billboard say for the week of Sept. 3 when there's still 2 weeks left in August? I never know how these trend things work or for how long but I'm kinda guessing they maybe lowkey had billboard announce it? 

Im sorry I'm hyped but trying not to BE hyped. Save me! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SomethingMore
Just now, MonsterBall13 said:

Has Gaga confirmed this? 

Yes ! On LittleMonsters.com ! Go hurry and check it out !

:chica:

August Blue
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is stupid guys, like WE WAITED YEARS AND YEARS ( @August Blue:derpga: ) why would it matter if it came a few days earlier than expected 

I'm still in the denial phase tbh. New gaga music? Lol right

Omg i love u :diane: 

look at him @MaryJaneHolland 

Just now, GodofLove said:

But Gaga has been the one NOT talking or making  any announcements this entire pre era. Why would Billboard say for the week of Sept. 3 when there's still 2 weeks left in August? I never know how these trend things work or for how long but I'm kinda guessing they maybe lowkey had billboard announce it? 

Im sorry I'm hyped but trying not to BE hyped. Save me! 

She did announce the single though, but without an exact date, only the month. I'm confused as well, don't know how Billboard stuff works too :laughga: I just thought maybe Teen Vogue is confused as well. We'll see what will happen in september either way. Hyped too :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Dramatica

The lead single is getting a Saturday release?

J6wXl.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived