💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion coming on Sept 3rd (Misinformation)

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Where is that GGD user who said that the radio impact date is 2nd September and everyone dragged him couse we all thought Gaga would release the single 19th or 26th August ??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
Just now, vancoop said:

Where is that GGD user who said that the radio impact date is 2nd September and everyone dragged him couse we all thought Gaga would release the single 19th or 26th August ??

radio impact dates are always on tuesdays :poot:

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, vancoop said:

I think you got confused a bit. I remember him saying it'll be released on Sept. 2nd with a Sept. 13 radio impact date....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

The Surrealist

I hope Gaga doesn't release it on a Friday just to mess with you. Artists can drop singles any day they like.

ViviLittleM

Maybe they didn't understand Billboard's article about her debut on Twitter Top Tracks...

"Lady Gaga’s “Perfect Illusion” roars to a No. 1 debut on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart (dated Sept. 3) -- weeks before the song is due."

Just now, GodofLove said:

I think you got confused a bit. I remember him saying it'll be released on Sept. 2nd with a Sept. 13 radio impact date....

yeah, I remember him talking about an early September release but I forgot his name 

Saint Laurent
Just now, vancoop said:

yeah, I remember him talking about an early September release but I forgot his name 

@Doogi

Daenerys

Omg guys! They were hinting!!!! Right in the first sentence! 

Lady Gaga’s “Perfect Illusion” roars to a No. 1 debut on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart (dated Sept. 3) -- weeks before the song is due.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7486843/lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-metallica-hardwired-shawn-mercy-twitter-tracks-chart

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

littlepotter

This is stupid guys, like WE WAITED YEARS AND YEARS ( @August Blue:derpga: ) why would it matter if it came a few days earlier than expected 

I'm still in the denial phase tbh. New gaga music? Lol right

chaeri pls

midnight on that friday maybe?? I feel like the radio stations definitely have to know the date at this point, maybe one of them told teen vogue but idk 

OW7Q_f-maxage-0.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe they didn't understand Billboard's article about her debut on Twitter Top Tracks...

"Lady Gaga’s “Perfect Illusion” roars to a No. 1 debut on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart (dated Sept. 3) -- weeks before the song is due."

Yeah, it says the week of September 3 on the Billboard site. Teen Vogue probably got confused and thought it was the release date :laughga:

http://www.billboard.com/charts/twitter-top-tracks

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived