šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion DEBUT?

BuzzcutSeason

Perfect Illusion's Debut on the HOT 100  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Perfect Illusion debut on the H100?

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Getting ready to her being called flop even that everyone else didn't debut at #1

I'm going with #1 or #2, depends on who she's fighting with and how does she manages to release it, the promo....

I'm getting ready to buy it on iTunes (making an US account) when it comes out and to stream it on Spotify

(I'm from Uruguay -there's no iTunes Music here- so I'll be helping to make it reach the #1, even if I have to buy 10 copies)

another shot before we kiss the other side

This will mislead peopleĀ :grr:. You have to say that these positions were the number they debuted at.

14 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Selena Gomez - Good For You #9

Meghan Trainor - No Ā #11 (NOTE: Had the highest Pop Songs debut since BTW at 21)Ā :staymad:

Katy Hudson - RiseĀ #11

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman #10

Rihanna - Work #9

Hilary Duff - Sparks #1

Ā 

Ā 

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

YES IT DID.

Ā 

Statistically its not really that likely unless she releases a music video and does promo throughout the week. Sometimes one fanbase can't make everything happen. Gaga also doesn't have the same streaming power (spotify) as people debuting at number one like Justin or Zayn.

I'm pretty sure she will do plenty of promo throughout the week.Ā 

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Michael Woodson said:

I'm pretty sure she will do plenty of promo throughout the week.Ā 

its more about the streaming.

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

This will mislead peopleĀ :grr:. You have to say that these positions were the number they debuted at.

Ā 

I did. OMG i thought it was known.

Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

I did. OMG i thought it was known.

There are some people out there who wouldn't get it though. Sometimes you need to be more specific.

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Werk said:

There are some people out there who wouldn't get it though. Sometimes you need to be more specific.

Agreed.

QueenGaga

Hopefully #1. I need Atleast 3 #1's from this album so Gaga also has a plenty good amount of #1'sĀ :giveup:

JustAnotherDay

I think she will debut in the lower half of the top ten but hopefully she will enter the top 5 in the next week once the radio has picked up and more people are realizing she has a new song

was NickARTPOP

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's called being realistic.

I'm being realistic, as well. It's possible it could debut at #1. I'll tell you one thing, it's not debuting outside top 20, that's for damn sure.Ā 

Patch The Line

Please

iTunes + Apple Music + Spotify + Google Play Music + MV Youtube + Radio on the same day and BOOM #1 is easy

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

I'm being realistic, as well. It's possible it could debut at #1. I'll tell you one thing, it's not debuting outside top 20, that's for damn sure.Ā 

Rihanna's Work debuted at 9. And it's RIHANNA. Just don't get your hopes too high...

Patch The Line
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Rihanna's Work debuted at 9. And it's RIHANNA. Just don't get your hopes too high...

If Perfect Illusion is catchier than Work, It might go higher debut than Work

Archived