đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's get our sh!t together

Trademark

Featured Posts

James Symonds
Just now, retroglamx said:

that's the new color scheme Apple adopted with the release of iOS9 I think.

Apple have used colour in this way ever since iOS7's release. Since the announcement of Apple Music however they've adopted a much darker, minimal approach. Look at the branding for Apple Music Festival last year:

one-direction-pharrell-announced-as-head

Idk, maybe nothing, but It kinda pointed in that direction 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trademark
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I don't think they're saying the us market is like better or superior, but it is a bigger market and more influencial(sp? :laughga: )

I mean... :smh:

If i was saying that i want her to be relevant and successful only in the US that would mean that i want her to be a local act, like a country artist.

1 hour ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

He stans for Kettle

tumblr_o1vq8t2k3L1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

disgusting, he should be banned

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

1 hour ago, retroglamx said:

Yes, I can use Hola to change my VPN and play it on youtube or spotify with a US IP address.

tumblr_nl4uej8Rls1rosb88o1_250.gif

omg i'm so happy now i can watch rupaul's drag race on Logo thanks :giveup:

retroglamx
8 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

omg i'm so happy now i can watch rupaul's drag race on Logo thanks :giveup:

Awesome, you're welcome!!! :)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do you only care about Billboard? She is way more loved in Europe, I'll help to make her #1 in my country as we did with Applause, Bad Romance, BTW, JD and PF. I dont give a fukc about the US, they made Work #1, they dont make talent win. 

Like seriously tho... Hung Up didnt go number 1 im still bitter

www.instagram.com/theduella666

FATCAT
49 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

yeah Netflix, finally worked around the VPN apps and we're all stuck with out regional content. Most of the other apps are not really interested enough in blocking it so it's still working but I don't use it as much if it's not for Netflix.

Awesome! Hopefully everyone will be able to use it that way

Y SO NEGATIVE 

Not negative at all, in fact, it's much More positive. If we need to talk about how to cheat Gaga to #1, it speaks much more about how people are judging the outcomes before they've even heard the song.

Purr more, hiss less.

retroglamx
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Not negative at all, in fact, it's much More positive. If we need to talk about how to cheat Gaga to #1, it speaks much more about how people are judging the outcomes before they've even heard the song.

well it's not cheating if we're actually listening to the song unlike the youtube bots people were using for Applause.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

well it's not cheating if we're actually listening to the song unlike the youtube bots people were using for Applause.

That's the thing, people won't be actually listening. Using VPN's from outside of the US? They're not even supposed to have stream counts in the US market, so that's just direct fudging.

Purr more, hiss less.

retroglamx
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That's the thing, people won't be actually listening. Using VPN's from outside of the US? They're not even supposed to have stream counts in the US market, so that's just direct fudging.

HiLHU.gif

FATCAT
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

HiLHU.gif

A little honesty goes a long way :hug:

Besides, I'm sure Gaga will be putting out an exceptional song with an exceptional plan for promotion.

Purr more, hiss less.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Besides, I'm sure Gaga will be putting out an exceptional song with an exceptional plan for promotion.

Check out how tragic billboard's hot #100 is right now. Literally the only songs that have made it to #1 and were worthy are Hello and Cheep Thrills, 2 songs in 9 months.

FATCAT
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Check out how tragic billboard's hot #100 is right now. Literally the only songs that have made it to #1 and were worthy are Hello and Cheep Thrills, 2 songs in 9 months.

Charts aren't supposed to be critics, they just show what's popular. Enough people thought those songs were worthy enough that they listened to them a lot, casually. If they like Gaga's new song, Gaga will get these streams.

Purr more, hiss less.

FlopSlurper
Just now, FATCAT said:

Charts aren't supposed to be critics, they just show what's popular. Enough people thought those songs were worthy enough that they listened to them a lot, casually. If they like Gaga's new song, Gaga will get these streams.

I don't trust the GP's taste so I'm just gonna stream the **** out of PI until it makes it to the top and radio stations shove it into them  :classy:

retroglamx
16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

:hug: I get your point but let's be honest, US streams are always messy when it comes to Gaga so we really can't foresee anything. Like you said,m we can only hope she has an exceptional song and release plan.

Archived