life

Lady Gaga hyping us on SC

La Kubrick

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

So Mark is back (he's the pretty much the only I can see wearing those shoes & those socks together). 

4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I love this fanbase :sis:

I think we've been trying our hardest to stave off meltdowns for a while - inevitable we crack the closer we get. :laughga: 

worship to the land a girl from the planet

badgalriri
6 hours ago, Roman said:

I'm even sure that she's not listening to PI. Why would she listen to the song that is complete and ready to go? To record it on SC? Ha :classy: It's obviously a track which is in production

lmao no. shes listening to PI to make sure its perfect and also to tease it on snapchat. it makes sense.

15jocart
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

She's probably bopping to every two-&-four as any other musician does. that's where claps &/or snares hit and you usually bop along to those beats, which are half time.

TL;DR: as a musician i strongly believe the tempo actually is around 125. 

Or even worse, she's clapping on 1 and 3. Where's Justin Bieber when you need him?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

danwasd
1 hour ago, Brad Phillips said:

I think we've been trying our hardest to stave off meltdowns for a while - inevitable we crack the closer we get. :laughga: 

Y'all are reaching to new nevels :madge:

Slayer
5 hours ago, badgalriri said:

lmao no. shes listening to PI to make sure its perfect and also to tease it on snapchat. it makes sense.

I love how you hunties can deduce something like that from a video of freaking feet tapping to a beat. She could have been listening to Dusty Springfield for all we know.

This fanbase I swear. 

three.gif?w=584

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

boysboysboys

Almost nothing, but the way they're snapping their feet makes it look like "Fever".

Archived