💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause VMAs 2013 Audience cam

Helxig

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's not working for me :icega:

But I now realise that I need to download the TV version. There are way too many messed up and edited versions out there and it's annoying every time I wanna watch it lol.

You can watch it here. :nails:

http://www.myvideo.ge/?video_id=2120169

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Lets all enter this new era with open minds and just enjoy the ride as it unfolds, however it's going to unfold! No expectations, just going with the flow! :happy:

Hell yes helxig :staymad:

we all need to do that!!!! And now we can since we know a single is coming 

great hair btw and great thread :firega:

Helxig
3 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Hell yes helxig :staymad:

we all need to do that!!!! And now we can since we know a single is coming 

great hair btw and great thread :firega:

Thank you! It's funny you mention it because my friend just entered a regional hair competition with me as his model and won 1st place on the cut! His style, ft. eyebrows by me:

tumblr_occyq8g_WCs1r671rmo1_500.jpg

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Lets all enter this new era with open minds and just enjoy the ride as it unfolds, however it's going to unfold! No expectations, just going with the flow! :happy:

I think people were going with the flow with ARTPOP, but when the flow suddenly stopped mid November, you can expect people to become frayed.

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig

Just found another one! :O 

Edit: wait, I can add this to the OP :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Thank you! It's funny you mention it because my friend just entered a regional hair competition with me as his model and won 1st place on the cut! His style, ft. eyebrows by me:

tumblr_occyq8g_WCs1r671rmo1_500.jpg

OOOOH very COOOL 

giphy.gif

Born To Slay
19 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

This performance is so amazing ...... It makes me sad. I remember when this song came out even people who Wernt Gaga fans adore it

i was so excited by the applause video it is still one of my favs... But at the time I didn't appreciate this performance as i was too busy being bitchy with everyone on here. Now I look back I realise how amazing it truly was !!!

i can't wait for the new era and I hope we stop going on about flop this and flop that .. That performance wasn't a flop 

As good as it is, it isn't up to the standard of her past VMA performances. So I see why people think it was a flop. It has nothing on Paparazzi or You and I.

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

As good as it is, it isn't up to the standard of her past VMA performances. So I see why people think it was a flop. It has nothing on Paparazzi or You and I.

Sure but Mary the night is so much better than you and I LOL and paparazzi ..... 

Born To Slay
8 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Sure but Mary the night is so much better than you and I LOL and paparazzi ..... 

That song wasn't performed at the VMAs tho, it was performed at the EMAs. So far her only VMA performances are 

2009 - Paparazzi

2011 - You And I

2013 - Applause

and 2013s performance was noticeably worse then the other 2. 

high heeled fem
31 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

That song wasn't performed at the VMAs tho, it was performed at the EMAs. So far her only VMA performances are 

2009 - Paparazzi

2011 - You And I

2013 - Applause

and 2013s performance was noticeably worse then the other 2. 

Welll the you and I performance is beyond choreo lets be honest.... She was amazing as jo and that was the highlight mate!

the 09 performance was the special because of that blood and all her props! 

I really like the applause performance but it's not her best peronance ever ofc! Don't be silly I wasn't implying that.

the you and I choreo is average TMN is much more special 

prince

The performance when it was filmed for TV felt so flat it was disappointing it's nice seeing it at one angle because you get to see all of the elements of the staging 

crisTEAne

i adore this performance, especially the intro. :heart: the recorder of the second video had an amazing spot and perspective. i can't imagine the slayage they experienced live. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived