💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause VMAs 2013 Audience cam

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

I just remembered that there are a couple of videos of this iconique performance floating around which were filmed by audience members! Such an amazing, flawless performance! It's so cool seeing it all in one shot like this. Have y'all seen these? If not, enjoy :) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mattyx

Have watched these so many times.  It really is cool to see the performance from another view.  Thanks for sharing again :)

Edonis
6 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

love it but that face/white outfit gave me nightmares

Why lol? 

OT: very cool to see it from another angle and hear what people in the audience were saying. The amount of screams when they saw her in the seashell bikini :laughga:

RAMROD

They sounds excited tbh :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katsuki Bakugo
9 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

The ARTPOP era will forever be my fave. 

it started off so strong, it is my favourite album by her, wished I had more videos but happy with what I got. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

high heeled fem

This performance is so amazing ...... It makes me sad. I remember when this song came out even people who Wernt Gaga fans adore it

i was so excited by the applause video it is still one of my favs... But at the time I didn't appreciate this performance as i was too busy being bitchy with everyone on here. Now I look back I realise how amazing it truly was !!!

i can't wait for the new era and I hope we stop going on about flop this and flop that .. That performance wasn't a flop 

1 hour ago, Hernan Mcmxcvii said:

Where i can download the original(tv) version? :toofunny:

here :nails:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

Helxig
54 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

This performance is so amazing ...... It makes me sad. I remember when this song came out even people who Wernt Gaga fans adore it

i was so excited by the applause video it is still one of my favs... But at the time I didn't appreciate this performance as i was too busy being bitchy with everyone on here. Now I look back I realise how amazing it truly was !!!

i can't wait for the new era and I hope we stop going on about flop this and flop that .. That performance wasn't a flop 

Lets all enter this new era with open minds and just enjoy the ride as it unfolds, however it's going to unfold! No expectations, just going with the flow! :happy:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Gala said:

here :nails:

It's not working for me :icega:

But I now realise that I need to download the TV version. There are way too many messed up and edited versions out there and it's annoying every time I wanna watch it lol.

Archived