Do you think Gaga is pretty?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yea
    • No
    • Average

Featured Posts

August Blue

I remember when people used to call her ugly and a man etc ... 

And the more ppl called her names the more I loved her and her style 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's like a unique beautiful, not traditionally beautiful :flutter: I personally love her unique beauty!!

bluffin with ur muffin

Reality
5 hours ago, dopega said:

I love how her natural she used to look like even tho she had fillers in her cheekbones. Then she did something extreme :madge:

It kinda makes me sad to see her doing this to her face, but it's her face and she can do whatever she wants. :queenga:

I just loved it how she was all about accepting yourself in the way you are and Born this way. :icega:

I'm not really **** about those things. I mean, yeah, when you compare her now to 2008, she certainly looks different, but I actually love the way she looks now. 

It's just a difference of opinion :)

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

dopega
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not really **** about those things. I mean, yeah, when you compare her now to 2008, she certainly looks different, but I actually love the way she looks now. 

It's just a difference of opinion :)

I love how she looks but I feel like she's being hipocrite when she used to say that it's not cool to promote insecurities in a form of plastic surgery.

Katie14

She wouldn't be considered conventionally attractive. Her feature aren't perfectly balanced. There are some people like Taylor Swift for example, who are probably universally considered to be pretty and Gaga isn't like that. I find her to be beautiful but i remember when I first became a fan, I couldn't decide if I thought she was pretty or not. I think I got used to her appearance and find her to be beautiful because I like her so much as a person. It also really depends on the angle and the makeup/hair she has on. She can range from average to beautiful depending on all that stuff (just like everyone else).  

I especially love her eyes. They are really haunting. Even in that throwback picture that her sister posted the other day, you can see how captivating her eyes are. I can't even describe her eyes properly but they are just really expressive and unique. 

15 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She wouldn't be considered conventionally attractive. Her feature aren't perfectly balanced. There are some people like Taylor Swift for example, who are probably universally considered to be pretty and Gaga isn't like that. I find her to be beautiful but i remember when I first became a fan, I couldn't decide if I thought she was pretty or not. I think I got used to her appearance and find her to be beautiful because I like her so much as a person. It also really depends on the angle and the makeup/hair she has on. She can range from average to beautiful depending on all that stuff (just like everyone else).  

I especially love her eyes. They are really haunting. Even in that throwback picture that her sister posted the other day, you can see how captivating her eyes are. I can't even describe her eyes properly but they are just really expressive and unique. 

Her eyes get me every freakin time. I always find myself drowning into them.

SilkSpectre0
11 hours ago, dopega said:

Prosthetic horns aren't as unatural as filler wtf 

She also said that It's not cool to promote insecuritys in a form of plastic surgery.

She's not promoting insecurity....? but you're still missing the point that the whole message of born this way wasn't being natural especially if you didn't want to be. Let her do whatever she what's with her face.

dopega
11 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

She's not promoting insecurity....? but you're still missing the point that the whole message of born this way wasn't being natural especially if you didn't want to be. Let her do whatever she what's with her face.

Did I say that Born this way was about naturality? no.

SilkSpectre0
15 hours ago, dopega said:

I love how she looks but I feel like she's being hipocrite when she used to say that it's not cool to promote insecurities in a form of plastic surgery.

Omg how can  monsters be dumb enough to not see thats why she isn't hiding getting fillers etc. She is making sure she is seen going in and out there when she could easily making a secret entrance like other Celebes who hide they have work don. She isn't trying to promote insecurity by getting procedures and pretending it's natural. but unless you see her wearing wigs as promoting insecurity about hair just shut up already about fillers.

Bye :staymad:

SilkSpectre0

The reason why gaga is always beautiful is because she defines her beauty for herself and that confidence is beautiful. Shame is goes over her own fans heads sometimes. 

dopega
1 hour ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

Omg how can  monsters be dumb enough to not see thats why she isn't hiding getting fillers etc. She is making sure she is seen going in and out there when she could easily making a secret entrance like other Celebes who hide they have work don. She isn't trying to promote insecurity by getting procedures and pretending it's natural. but unless you see her wearing wigs as promoting insecurity about hair just shut up already about fillers.

Bye 

You are so immature :staymad:

you're calling me dumb because I'm sharing how I feel about her fillers. 

Bye

Archived