Gardevoir

I mean. How can you say she's ugly after seeing this. Like wtf

normal_27022015-288329-92101876GAGAFACEP

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyDWUW

She is REALLY pretty and is honestly beautiful with little/no make up. Other people might think otherwise because she always has theatrical looks and a lot going on (like in the BTW era), she looked flawless at the grammy's with Tony Bennett last year. Other examples: 

lady-gaga-2010-mtv-video-music-awards-05tumblr_mdle77xi1A1qmlmgao1_500.jpgo-LADY-GAGA-HAMPTONS-facebook.jpg

safe_image.jpgtumblr_mvfqsakmeG1qfrj8no2_500.gif

Gardevoir
1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

She is REALLY pretty and is honestly beautiful with little/no make up. Other people might think otherwise because she always has theatrical looks and a lot going on (like in the BTW era), she looked flawless at the grammy's with Tony Bennett last year. Other examples: 

lady-gaga-2010-mtv-video-music-awards-05tumblr_mdle77xi1A1qmlmgao1_500.jpgo-LADY-GAGA-HAMPTONS-facebook.jpg

safe_image.jpgtumblr_mvfqsakmeG1qfrj8no2_500.gif

the second one is photoshopped around her eyes, but it's good example anyway. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gaga is truly a chameleon. She changes her looks and sometimes she is unrecognizable. But we can all agree that she has a very striking appearance.

WORLDofGAGA

She beautiful but not conventionally in an other worldly kind of way and I think that is so cool 

@W0RLDofGAGA

alaska5000

I think she's beautiful but not like... pretty. Like I wouldn't see her and think damn that girl is so pretty. But she's very beautiful at times, like there's something about the way she carries herself, her body, her attitude, etc that she's just really hot. But pretty... not usually.

LaLuna

I think she's a natural beauty, but she can also be pretty good at making herself look ugly 

33c55ebafd26594eecc89748fd8a292b.jpg

:giggle:

fede ARTPOP

She is so much beautiful now! The fame did magic on her, she looks mike a goddess:giveup:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

mattyx

Unconventional beauty.  I think she is gorgeous.  Just not what most would call typically pretty which is a good thing.  She has her own look.

BeautyisaLie

Yes. Her eyes are so unique and beautiful..I think everything is beautiful about her, even her nose, we know she hates it and tries to make it look smaller with the hair and make-up, but I love it, probably because I love her too much :flutter:

tumblr_nxb6qwWv8C1sl5o5vo1_400.gif

🎼 It's dark but just a game. 🖤🎧

15jocart

Gaga is beautiful, but part of the Gaga image was to stray from conventional beauty standards and to explore other sides of beauty. So I wouldn't necessarily call her pretty. There are times when she looks pretty (when she's trying to look pretty) and there are times she doesn't look so pretty, because she's not trying to be.born-this-way-video-211.jpg

This look is not pretty (nobody looks at a skeleton and says wow, those bones are pretty), but the look comes together in a way that is beautiful and uniquely Gaga.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived