Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perf ILLUSION surprise release..?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, VANTABLACK said:

U know what would be really amazing ?

if she performed that song about Joanne at the Vma's . Acoustic on the piano. She can blow the ****ing place off with her vocals like she did at oscars abd super bowl he preface would get great views after all I heart radio said( it was an award winning performance)

a a lot of people will see it, and maybe she can steal the night with her vocals because gimmicks and theatrics don't work anymore for her .

this will create great hype for the new record. And she can release PI the dance anthem with Apple Music in September . And do lose of promo .

so it will be a speechlessX bad romance scenario !!

I actually think they could still work, though, Maybe it'll be sort of nostalgic for people to see weird/crazy costumes/outfits and seeing her perform with her theatrics and whatnot. 

I don't think she'll ever do something as over-the-top as, say, the meat dress, but I do think that she'll continue to do at least some "gimmicks and theatrics", but this time, people will know about her singing ability. 

🃏🖤👹

thebedesign
4 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

if she performed that ballad song about Joanne at the Vma's . Acoustic on the piano. She can blow the ****ing place off with her vocals like she did at oscars and super bowl her preformance  would get great views after all I heart radio said( it was an award winning performance) :giveup:

Why aren't you a part of her team?! 

It’s not a fedora you ****

BuzzcutSeason
10 minutes ago, Dawson said:

i'm glad someone finally made a thread to discuss PI's release date!

:creepflop:

InTraumatica
4 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

if she performed that ballad song about Joanne at the Vma's . Acoustic on the piano. She can blow the ****ing place off with her vocals like she did at oscars and super bowl her preformance  would get great views after all I heart radio said( it was an award winning performance) :giveup:

and a lot of people will see it, and maybe she can steal the night with her vocals because gimmicks and theatrics don't work anymore for her:nails:

this will create great hype for the new record. And she can release PI the dance anthem with Apple Music in September . And do lose of promo . Perform the lead at the AMAS and then album out in November or December in time for the holidays 

so it will be a speechlessX bad romance scenario !!:diane: because Gaga performed speechless more than bad romance , because that song was so good it needed no promo .

Off topic, but you are so handsome

tumblr_inline_naqdq9m6La1r561jx.gif

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

I party agree with you, but just like TIHTY, it would only be a living song for 5 minutes. After 3 days it would be dying. If she had the album available for pre order it would make a slight impact tho (if it were an instant grat track)

davidmonster

I think she will release the single after the Apple keynote mid september, the date of the Keynote should be announced next week

I hope she will confirm the release date soon :ph34r:

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

Maybe she's not 100% sure yet. I think she'll announce the exact date when she doesn't show up for VMAs

They are definitely sure. The way that they are handling things is clear, they've had a goal and plan all along. The tick tik tick boom thing was planned for september, and she told iHeart Radio a date, i think.

Dramatica

9/11 is the release date :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

I really wish she attends the VMAs so she could sing a medley of her anthems and in-between an acoustic part of the chorus of PI like she did with BR on SNL and then announce the exact date of the single release...

I mean I know there is 100% chance this won't happen but a man can dream, right?

boobsneyfff2izm.gif

She's just being cautious in case Katy perry jumps in with the same date..:lolga: it's better right now to know only it's coming in September 

Slayer

If she intended to tell us the release date, she would have done it already. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

davidmonster

last year the Keynote was announce on 08/27 so we should know the date next week 

the Keynote could be on 09/07

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/138555-what-to-expect-at-apple-s-september-2016-event-iphone-7-and-more

On popjustice mindtrappa talked about it,

"
mindtrappa :
Then the announcement would have been spoiled by the iHeart Radio Summit. She wanted fans to hear the news from her.

CaliforniaKing said: ↑
The new iPhone announcement (which, as Peter pointed out, will likely focus heavily on new Beats-oriented headphones / move away from headphone jack / Apple Music generally) is almost certainly going to be on Friday 16th Sep. I think he's probably right and wouldn't be surprised at all if the single was premiered in the keynote and immediately released on a rehashed Apple Music/iTunes on 16th as an exclusive or something. Also lines up with iHeartRadio's announcement of mid-Sep.

mindtrappa :
Didn't The Weeknd reveal "Can't Feel My Face" at an Apple keynote?

Only the announcement was last minute. They've been planning everything else for a few months (which I've noted in previous posts) while waiting on a final release date and go ahead from the label. I actually love that they wasted no time.

I think at most we'll get a performance and maybe a couple commercials if she does decide to partner up with Apple. The Weeknd did his first ever live performance of "Can't Feel My Face" at an Apple event last year. They also had Drake come out and announce Apple Music.

This was followed by them giving The Weeknd and Drake a major push on Apple Music/Beats 1 with tons of sponsorship. Not saying Gaga will do all that, but I totally see her wanting to take a more low key approach while letting the big companies, like iHeart Radio and Apple, get behind her music. It's very grassroots and yet very major.

The VMAs are great and all, but I think she's trying to aim higher here."

Decodekid
37 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

If she attends at the Vmas I think she will say it there

this actually makes sense :oprah:

maybe MTV is trying to hype us about Gaga announcing something on the awards, not necessarily a performance, just like in 2010 when she announced BTW, i'd rather have her announce it than perform, it'd be a mess if she performs a single thats gonna be released in mid September 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

BuzzcutSeason

So, with Teen Vogue saying September 3rd and iHeart Radio saying September 16th. Maybe we should bookmark my OP post.

Honestly thinking back...does anyone know when the first radio post tweeted out? It has to be 30 days from that tweet, which i think makes the 3rd, 9th more likely.

Archived