question

Do you like Tame Impala?

Buddy

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I liked it very much when i first heard the first single, then it became trendy and it started to annoy the **** out of me. I just can't stand bandwagons of any kind

But some months ago they're music really started to kick in, it took a while to really really understand how good they are. It stands out from other indie records. The whole record is flawless, exquisite, they play well for what i've seen online

Anyways this is my favorite, this days

They just have great great taste, and Kevin is great

Killa

But what's most important is that people who don't dig KEvin's music must understand. Gaga writes her music, Kevin might suggest some changes and give an insight in the overall aesthetic, and she might make changes but the job of the productor isn't composing. And he's an amazing producer, the whole "Currents" album sounds very clean and sophisticated, modern, but still there's a feeling of live music, there's dynamics, the music breathes. Which ARTPOP lacked too much, it was claustrophobic.

Gracious Gaga

They like a modern beatles

i love them

such a coincidence they workin wid ha

♥ Kindness Police.

Born Brave
21 hours ago, Creativek said:

Pretty sure Tame Impala has been around longer than The Weeknd.

You misunderstand my comparison. The Weeknd was an indie artist without much recognition until 50SOG happened and he had the lead single off the soundtrack and people ate it up. I think Gaga will launch Tame Impala into the spotlight like the Weeknd got launched into it seemingly out of nowhere. 

Tame Impala released their first EP in 2008-2009 while the Weeknd got his start in 2010. So they are not that far apart. 

monsterdino

Before Mark posted that pic on IG, I listened to their last album and I loved it it's soo chill :giveup:

Archived