đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All mine demo

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, TED said:

You guys are crazy to believe this is fake. Here's the real story - snippet is real, but at some point interscope threatened this guy they'll sue him. So he lies it is a demo of his group (which is nonexistent). The "original" song is clearly just a fake fake! I bet he used a computer to change how the first leak sounds, it does sound quite fakel

Is this how we're gonna treat all future leaks :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

AyaKara

I was thinking the same thing. I hope Gaga at least heard it and will be inspired by it.

I still have no idea how that guy made his voice sound like hers.

It sounds so much like her... Its just absurd to believe it isn't. The other snippet "I came to die/I say goodbye" is even more amazing though! 

homomo
4 minutes ago, TED said:

It sounds so much like her... Its just absurd to believe it isn't. The other snippet "I came to die/I say goodbye" is even more amazing though! 

Anything LQ is fake af. 

I'm coming back for you when the album is released and All Mine isn't on it. 

LMAlejandro
2 hours ago, TED said:

You guys are crazy to believe this is fake. Here's the real story - snippet is real, but at some point interscope threatened this guy they'll sue him. So he lies it is a demo of his group (which is nonexistent). The "original" song is clearly just a fake fake! I bet he used a computer to change how the first leak sounds, it does sound quite fakel

I think the same thing but It's crazy :laughga:

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

2 hours ago, Stef said:

Is this how we're gonna treat all future leaks :rip: 

I agree with him actually. I mean im probably going to regret it because it sounds insane. But the "leak" obviously sounds like Gagas voice, a woman not a man. Doing her warbly till it happens to you type vocals. It just sounds really really rough, in the early demo phase. So idk if he got in trouble and therefore had to lie about it, thus all mine will not be on the album. or idk.

Archived