❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Will Perfect Illusion Lyrics...

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

Do you guys think PI will contain the lyrics "baby" and/or "love"? Almost all her major songs have these words. I think all her singles have the word love in them and baby is in 80% of them. Do you think she'll do it again or do you think she'll maybe try looking at a thesaurus this time? :flop: (To set the record straight, I have no qualms with these words, it's very Gaga and I love it)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD

Puh-puh-puh-puhrfect Illusion :poot: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15jocart

It's harder to find a song that doesn't include either one of those words, so I'd say yes, it will have at least one of them.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Doroteyo
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I dont think what the OP is saying is very gaga at all lol. Most artists overuse pop couply terms like "baby", and poor JB just abused it years ago, but Gaga's "signature" which can be a little reductive sometimes imo is how caught up she can be in repetitions of syllables like here exactly lol

IllusionPerfect
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I love when she has repeating syllables 

SpookyKid
53 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

I dont think what the OP is saying is very gaga at all lol. Most artists overuse pop couply terms like "baby", and poor JB just abused it years ago, but Gaga's "signature" which can be a little reductive sometimes imo is how caught up she can be in repetitions of syllables like here exactly lol

the album Born This Way alone says "baby" 344242 times :emma:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived