Natalia Kills DID NOT copy Lady Gaga

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, M83 said:

Nah she definitely did and it was extremely obvious. She was inspired by Paparazzi/The Fame Monster and gained the same satirical darkness/pretentiousness.  Even her music sounds Gaga-inspired.

I wanna see the receipts.

Benji

She was being sold as Gaga 2.0 by Akon / Cherrytree / Interscope in Mirrors though. That's where the comparisons come from, she was being pushed on the RedOne / Gaga wannabe bandwaggon.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Benji said:

She was being sold as Gaga 2.0 by Akon / Cherrytree / Interscope in Mirrors though. That's where the comparisons come from, she was being pushed on the RedOne / Gaga wannabe bandwaggon.

If she was being sold like Gaga, they would've put more effort to promote her. 

SMILE2NE1
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Looks like a less-inspired BR on budget.

Benji
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she was being sold like Gaga, they would've put more effort to promote her. 

They were just trying to milk the wave for as much as it was worth. It isn't like they thrown everything to Gaga before she got big to her on a whim, if Just Dance flopped I doubt we would have had even half the energy put into her that she got.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I knew you made this once I read the title. (It may or may not be because you're the only one that actually still likes her). :stalkga:

Is that shade? Yes. 

tumblr_inline_o7reyeVGFO1qan6lx_500.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

She literally did, though.

Cherrytree manufactured her as a Gaga copy. Didn't she do some lame rap before? :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

KURUSHITOVSKA

EVERY popstar has been copying Gaga since 2008 tho, they stopped a bit tho, but they all tried to be the weird one

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

tbf I think some of the 'humor' of doing this to Natalia is based on her comments on x-factor saying Joe Irvine looked somewhat like her husband because he was... what? Dressed in a suit and had a hair part?

Hence the title and doppleganger speech throughout. 

Natalia Kills has had a similar style to Gaga, I'm not saying at all that Natalia copied Gaga, but I also don't think Joe Irvine copied Natalia's husband - he just had a similar style.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Pop said:

She literally did, though.

Cherrytree manufactured her as a Gaga copy. Didn't she do some lame rap before? :rip:

That's more hip/hop, than rap... When she had a talent for singing, why not use it, right?

2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I knew you made this once I read the title. (It may or may not be because you're the only one that actually still likes her). :stalkga:

Is that shade? Yes. 

tumblr_inline_o7reyeVGFO1qan6lx_500.gif

Yes, I'll leave you :neyde:

1 minute ago, somnambulist said:

Are you still trying to make Natalia Kills happen?......

I'm not trying sis :laughga:

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

EVERY popstar has been copying Gaga since 2008 tho, they stopped a bit tho

When you hear her talk, you'll realize that this is who she actually is. Idk about the others.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

When you hear her talk, you'll realize that this is who she actually is. Idk about the others.

I do not care, what she did at X Factor spoke for herself, I won't ever like her or try to respect her art when she didn't even try to do it with someone that was trying to be in the bussines where she got the luck to be in.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived