💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Newsletter Includes Official "Perfect Illusion" Vine

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

The color palette is  the most confusing part to me. I'm not sure what those colors are supposed to evoke other then an Easter Card.

exactly, that's why don't like it that much, some of those colors look lifeless and the combination of some of them doesn't look pleasant at all.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Criticizing a piece of art is different then denying that a piece of art is actually art. Understand?

The color palette is  the most confusing part to me. I'm not sure what those colors are supposed to evoke other then an Easter Card.

I see the difference but I don't see how is it worse. I'm disqualifying someone's art and you are calling someone's art horrible. Is it different? Yes but at the end we are both trashings someone's work and you know it.

Pierre
4 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Gaga finally figured out the true meaning of gifs. Slay king of technology and stock market inspired graphics.

I'm sure she made it with the ARTPOP App. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

The colors, the stripes, the typeface...it's all horrific, dated, and cheap. I don't understand why she can't work with innovative graphic designers for her merch, album art, and promotional materials. She needs to ask herself, What Would Kanye Do? Not, how much texture can I add to this?

In spite of the hideous Hallmark Easter Card / Spring Ticker Tape roll out, I'm very excited for Perfect Illusion.

53525.jpg

Babel
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-cover-1302940758

Don't tell me you hate the BTW cover. :diane: It's by far her best

SKANK
18 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I see the difference but I don't see how is it worse. I'm disqualifying someone's art and you are calling someone's art horrible. Is it different? Yes but at the end we are both trashings someone's work and you know it.

As an artist I can tell you that having your work devalued by people who think they get to decide that what you are creating isn't art gets under your skin more the specific and harsh criticisms.

Bottom line, if you were sitting in front of Peter De Potter, the artist responsible for The Life of Pablo cover, you wouldn't say he isn't an artist.

7 minutes ago, Pierre said:

53525.jpg

I can't even say something critical about the banner on her twitter page without stans like you taking it so personally. :smh: What the **** are you people here for if not to discuss things like this? 

7 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Don't tell me you hate the BTW cover. :diane: It's by far her best

No, I dig it. It's bad though.

GloZell Green

I just wanted to know how to get the newsletter.

Everyone shut up now

tumblr_inline_oaqkcyPXHM1r8iehk_500.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Pierre
13 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I can't even say something critical about the banner on her twitter page without stans like you taking it so personally. :smh: What the **** are you people here for if not to discuss things like this? 

Are you really taking a ****¡ng meme personally? :toofunny: 

MarcusBones
3 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

What Would Kanye Do?

You mean this type of graphic garbage:

rs_600x600-160211142116-600-the-life-of-

album_yeezus_mini2.jpg

No thanks. I rather have some lazy ass promo image than these horrible and nonsense "art"works

My thoughts exactly

AmericanGUY

i'd rather have the artwork be more like this :giveup:

1zwdugy.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

SKANK
12 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Are you really taking a ****¡ng meme personally? :toofunny: 

The meme came after my opinion was being dismissed for three pages. It's not about the meme. It's about this site being unable to handle a dissenting opinion.

Himeros26
55 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I just wanted to know how to get the newsletter.

Everyone shut up now

tumblr_inline_oaqkcyPXHM1r8iehk_500.gif

!!!! You and me both girl

donutellha

she finally understood the pineapple to eat the pineapple :neyde: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived