Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving her apartment/Arriving At A Studio In NYC (8/17)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

15jocart
39 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

That's the most random ass outfit since this

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-unique-street-style-

This looks like someone's dad dressed up to be what a dad would think Lady Gaga would wear

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pissartist

officially the worst outfit worn by anyone ever. and she swear she live for fashion? what. is. that. snapback. she looks like an old person trying to be young. :toofunny:

if you want to wear a cap honey, take tips from your 2011 self and do it like this:

lady-gaga-celebrity-style-lady-gaga-at-b

lady-gaga-flower-delivery-02.jpg

Teal Ambition

Updated the OP!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OriginalMonster

I actually really like this, especially the matching sleeves and shoes. I kind of wish she'd worn it earlier for the announcement; it just has so much more character and is more fun. Definitely better than the high waisted jeans. Casual but still quirky. I could go for more looks like this this era.   

blackpink
16 hours ago, Sycamore said:

That's the most random ass outfit since this

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-unique-street-style-

I DIDNT SEE THIS :air:

blackpink
15 hours ago, charliedenis said:

officially the worst outfit worn by anyone ever. and she swear she live for fashion? what. is. that. snapback. she looks like an old person trying to be young. :toofunny:

if you want to wear a cap honey, take tips from your 2011 self and do it like this:

lady-gaga-celebrity-style-lady-gaga-at-b

lady-gaga-flower-delivery-02.jpg

Those baseball caps are so popular now too

The lack of taste is amazing this area, I always felt like she didnt know how to dress without a good stylist...

hopefully the music is so good her team do not care about visuals xD 

elijahfan

All of you bitching about this outfit...... You guys have literally no clue. No clue that it was designed by TFM cover art photographer and Gaga's good friend Hedi Slimane. No clue that this Saint Laurent collection has been the most influential in years and that your H&M and Zara closets are just knock offs of this. It's your right not to like the outfit, but don't say she lost her fashion sense when you're the ones who have never had one in the first place.

/rant

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

All of you bitching about this outfit...... You guys have literally no clue. No clue that it was designed by TFM cover art photographer and Gaga's good friend Hedi Slimane. No clue that this Saint Laurent collection has been the most influential in years and that your H&M and Zara closets are just knock offs of this. It's your right not to like the outfit, but don't say she lost her fashion sense when you're the ones who have never had one in the first place.

/rant

tumblr_n6iawxMJbI1qc81vco10_250.gif

Teas.

But actually Gaga is like:

tumblr_mxrh7qqXpr1rxam8fo2_250.gif

Archived