đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the music video for the new single already filmed?

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

So, what do you think guys? Did Gaga already filmed the music video for Perfect Illusion just like she did with Applause? If so, when she should release it? I would be so here if she premiered the video on the same day as the song, so she doesn't have to upload (Lyrics) or (Audio) and then the MV, she would be step closer to the views, and streamings. Who do you think that she will direct the music video? I'm so over I&V, i would love to see Ruth working on it.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

id like to think that she already filmed it, remember a month ago ruth hogben was seen with gaga at her apartment? maybe they did film something. remember when applause came out and gaga wanted monsters to hear and see the music video for the first time at the same time, well hopefully this doesnt leak and maybe she can finally release a new video and song all at once.

Little Monster in Buffalo

thebedesign

I would loooooove if she just skipped all those Lyrics and Audio videos. To me, they're pointless, especially if it's for a single. 

It’s not a fedora you ****

I'm also so over I&V! Twinziez!

I don't want MV to premiere same day as song. I want audio/lyrics, and mv a week later :nails:

Emigrante

There is a big no for lyric video from me. I want her to drop single and music video at once. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, Borna said:

I would loooooove if she just skipped all those Lyrics and Audio videos. To me, they're pointless, especially if it's for a single. 

Bish how would she get those extra Vevo views then??

lxdygxga

Maybe, maybe not, but this brief period before September definitely gives her time to start preparing everything to be 100% ready.

DavidLirk

She will use DWUW unseen scenes:derpga:

Spoiler

let's do not mention DWUW again. She might be reading. And you know what could happen.:excuseu:

thebedesign
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Bish how would she get those extra Vevo views then??

By releasing a good god damn music video :awkney:

It’s not a fedora you ****

Archived