Jump to content
opinion

Predict what PI will sound like


PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

PERFECTIONIST

I think it will sound like a mixture of Beautiful Sinner by Nicki + Kiss it better by godtalia Kills

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

It will NOT SOUND like the basic pop songs we hear 112334556677x. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Hopefully it's nothing like the basic crap that's being released nowadays.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Levine said:

I don't know why but it doesn't sound like a fast song in my head. More like a mid-tempo. 

 

1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

I can see it being funk or psychedelic rock 

It better not :awkney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

lavenderblondee

Like I said in a prior thread, if this was the bloodpop/Kevin Parker collab with Ronson, I'd expect a psychedelic pop song. I would really love for this single to have those some Tame Impala vibes to it. At this point though, ha Perfect Illusion could mean anything. :gaycat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Judas

Ya have BloodPop on it!

Chill out sisterns!

It will be pop with maybe funk/rock elements and surely a vocal loop.

:excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...