Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't pretend to be anything. But I am leaving this forum, so you guys got your wish!

What? Please don't! There are far more adequate people than not! 

mdr

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

omg guys cmon we were just trying to have a fun meltdown we dont need to turn it into an anti-propagaga thread :air: 

QueenTam
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't pretend to be anything. But I am leaving this forum, so you guys got your wish!

Nobody wants you to leave this forum. We are just saying that If you are not 100% sure about some information don't say that you are 100% sure.

Nnnn we made a top radio host rant about us and now we've driven away perhaps our only reliable source of info

This ****ing day is iconique

710x0005.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

2 minutes ago, jprincess said:

Who are you? Why are you in this site if you're in touch with gaga? Are you allowed to speak? If you pretend to be an insider, please leave we don't need lies 

2 minutes ago, LM said:

Well, you didn't tell us the truth so basically you were lying:nails: And btw, she's in NY right now. Am I an insider? 

Guys cool it. I'm sure PropaGaga told the truth as they knew at the time. It's not 'basically lying' if you hear misinformation and repeat it :shrug: They heard Gaga left the studio and went straight to her apartment so that's what they said.

No real harm, in the end we found out she was at the station we had some fun and got Elvis Duran to talk about it on air! Let's not sour what was an exciting and fun moment with accusations and bitterness.

ModernEcstasy

This is why this fanbase can't have nice things. 

Can't we all just get along?!?

Everybody send your apologies and be grateful for having @PropaGaga here!

Admin
1 minute ago, QueenTam said:

Nobody wants you to leave this forum. We are just saying that If you are not 100% sure about some information don't say that you are 100% sure.

How can be 100% sure? Was he supposed to fly to NYC and confirm that himself in fear of being ridiculed on a forum? His source gave him wrong info, big deal.

Zilla
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

No don't leave. I will deal with the hate coming your way no problem.

dont be an ass to Christian people. There's a reason why he's a verified member now, back off 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

iMonster

It's been so long, we've been so patient guys could this really be happening??

I just don't want to get my hopes up. It's coming soon though but not sure when. We're ready needless to say! 

Slayer

The drama is too much. 

tumblr_m6cwxjWE1r1qaimf2o4_250.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

QueenTam
1 minute ago, Admin said:

How can be 100% sure? Was he supposed to fly to NYC and confirm that himself in fear of being ridiculed on a forum? His source gave him wrong info, big deal.

Of course not, that is not the point. It isn't his fault that he got the wrong info

Takemyhand
9 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Take a seat

Instead of being rude, answer me, I don't who this person is and why everyone trust him

Takemyhand
10 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

No I'm not saying you're pretending anything. I'm ASKING who you are, nothing else. Sorry if you felt attacked 

Archived