Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

He said "Lady Gaga is not in the building today, she was yesterday" 

He also called all of us crazy for tweeting him and originally said he didnt know why she was their, but then said she was there for a "meeting" 

Jonathan Florencio

I don't know what to think about she's being there or not... but it seems like he's just talking that's great to see she's near the building (like Oh, she was near? Great to see her!), not that she was there with them. I could be very wrong tho

Monsterish

LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5 LG5  :giveup:

antpats2

I guess all of that hard work was good practice for when LG5's lead single actually does drop and we want to get it played on the radio :diane: 

Americano
Just now, Jonathan Florencio said:

I don't know what to think about she's being there or not... but it seems like he's just talking that's great to see she's near the building, not that she was there with them.

that wouldn't make sense. she lives in NYC and is always nearby lmao

She was most likely there to preview new material and to sort of build a relationship with the radio by giving them an exclusive peek of her new music. It is definitely coming soon.

Seriously...I am tired of reading you guys comments😂😂 Can I just skip them and wait for the meltdown?(PLEASE DONT TURN TO THE MELTDOWNS)

Erlenmeyer
1 minute ago, Julius Goble said:

This thread could soooo be a Lifetime movie.

This thread has more ups and downs that 2007 Britney 

Archived