Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMA Setlist?

Tumblr

Featured Posts

Yuuri
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Someone suggested Chris Brown

I wouldn't considerin their past relationship.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

I wouldn't considerin their past relationship.

It'd be good for ratings 

Arizona Sky
21 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

He could easily fly to NYC in time for the show. And maybe Rihanna will perform twice, like Nicki did in 2014.

34 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Fair enough, about Britney and Justin tho, that rumor is unlikely to be real. The rumor goes that Max Martin said they were doing it to gets but Max said he hasn't worked with her in years and has nothing on B9.

I still don't think he will. His management isn't the best at booking promo slots. We'll see, but as of now, I wouldn't bet on it.

Mess :rip: I saw it as a thread title on ATRL & went on to assume that it was real. I thought it would be a nice little medley because it would've been a collaboration and they both have another single to promote. I'll change it back

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I still don't think he will. His management isn't the best at booking promo slots. We'll see, but as of now, I wouldn't bet on it.

Mess  I saw it as a thread title on ATRL & went on to assume that it was real. I thought it would be a nice little medley because it would've been a collaboration and they both have another single to promote. I'll change it back

Considering the nominations Drake got, I just find it hard to believe he won't be performing especially because he has multiple hits out right now. He got a lot of noms and I'm sure he'll win at least one. 

I hope Britney doesn't have to share the stage with someone else for a medley, this would be her VMA return. She should have the spotlight while she's on.

donutellha

I'm not sure if Britney's going to have a strong slot, because she already performed her icon medley during the Billboard Awards 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

1 hour ago, Tumblr said:

Why don't you think Gaga is performing? :)

Trying to set my bar very low so i won't be a mess if she doesn't show up:air:

Born To Slay
30 minutes ago, donutellha said:

I'm not sure if Britney's going to have a strong slot, because she already performed her icon medley during the Billboard Awards 

why would that have anything to do with it?

Archived