šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Pop girls according to Chinese astrology

Rino

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Taylor being a Snake killed me :air: but these are borderlone ridiculous, like, yes that horoscope was accurate for gagz but is it the same for EVERY 30 year old? :awkney: nope

chaeri pls

Tiger (Earth)Ā :icega:

Spoiler

"Earth tigers are diligent and they can express their ideas because they understand themselves well. With good thinking capacity and being pragmatic, they don't believe in the theories based on logic reasoning since they are practical and realistic, and they only believe what they see with their own eyes. Therefore, they have the potential of exploring truth and they are full of wisdom. Earth tigers are very serious in work and they are practical. They seldom change their belief or focus on one thing because they have the adventurous spirit.

Earth tigers are kind-hearted and they are ready to help others, thus very reliable. Because of their generosity, they may be paid back by the people they helped before and have their left-over problems solved. They are more likely to be helped by someone in life and have good results for everything. Also, they are always invited by others to dinner.

Earth tigers are proud, arrogant and quite confident. At the same time they are ambitious for the future and very enterprising. Sometimes, they are so ambitious that people feel they are insatiable.

In work, earth tigers are not content with things as they are, so they often have impressing performance, thus recognized by their boss. However, they need to seize the opportunity to show their ability and produce benefits. They'd better study further in spare time and consolidate their knowledge for getting promoted. Earth tigers are particularly clever, and they have a great interest in metaphysics and philosophy; if they can spend more time to study, they will make greater achievements in the future.

Being enterprising, earth tigers always have new ideas and they will benefit a lot if they discuss the plan with their partner. Earth tigers should be aware of the threat of the third party to their marriage and be more considerate for their partner rather than neglecting him/her and making him/her feel lonely, which may lead to extramarital love, even influence the career and mood of each other."

Mess I'm quite the opposite.Ā :madge:

RAMROD

I am the same year and day as KPĀ :what:

Since I am part Chinese, my.mother taught me about it.

She even went to Buddhist temple to find me a good Chinese name that hoes with her family name. So yeah, I got two names under my belt. :gaycat:

Edit:Ā 

Turns out she is a day younger than I am, hahaha, who's your master, KP?!! :gaycat:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She even went to Buddhist temple to find me a good Chinese name that hoes with her family name. So yeah, I got two names under my belt. :gaycat:

at first I read it as manĀ and I was like dŠ°mn I wish my mom would find me a fine man too :air:Ā 

ęœˆć«ć‹ć‚ć£ć¦ć€ćŠć—ćŠćć‚ˆļ¼šŸŒ™

PaperIz
45 minutes ago, Rino said:

tumblr_inline_oapczrB1fE1u4qn1h_500.gif

Taylor is my third fave among pop girls, right after Gags and Bey.Ā 

1989 wasĀ a great album, turned out to be even better than Fearless.Ā 

Yasssss! I'm so beyond in love with the album! I still listen to it all the time. Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift are my faves :flutter:Ā 

1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

Yasssss! I'm so beyond in love with the album! I still listen to it all the time. Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift are my faves :flutter:Ā 

+++Ā 

Britney and Miley serveĀ some bops!Ā 

actually, I've been listening to I'm a Slave 4 U a lot recently.Ā such a sexy song, almost as good as Gimmie More :hor:Ā 

and about Miley. I actually loved her performance at 2015 VMAs! it was such a cool thingĀ to bring out RP Drag Race contestants to the scene.Ā 

Ā 

ęœˆć«ć‹ć‚ć£ć¦ć€ćŠć—ćŠćć‚ˆļ¼šŸŒ™

Computer

Yas Gaga year of the Tiger.

She was born in one (1986) and peaked in another on (2010).

LG5 is coming for our poor weaves next in 2022.Ā :firega:

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Rino said:

at first I read it as manĀ and I was like dŠ°mn I wish my mom would find me a fine man too :air:Ā 

Ā 

I did lots of typis :emma:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

brizoda

I'm Dragon (wood)

but i feel moreĀ identified with Western Astrology (Scorpio, -rising sing- Aquarius)

PaperIz
39 minutes ago, Rino said:

+++Ā 

Britney and Miley serveĀ some bops!Ā 

actually, I've been listening to I'm a Slave 4 U a lot recently.Ā such a sexy song, almost as good as Gimmie More :hor:Ā 

and about Miley. I actually loved her performance at 2015 VMAs! it was such a cool thingĀ to bring out RP Drag Race contestants to the scene.Ā 

Ā 

I love every Britney song. She's so perfect. Glory isĀ already slaying me :giveup:

And Miley is fab. I love how she just does whatever she wants:flutter:Ā and that performance was great! I love how she's working towards gender equality and stuff. My pansexual gender fluid Queen tbh

Archived